Dan's Fabia vRS (#2)

DanGum

did 100 miles in my new tyres and had a thorn in the tyre. Tyre places said they couldnt patch it so had to buy a new one , raging lol. had to buy a budget one for now untill camskill have rs2's back in stock. 

fitted a new cd player though 

IMG_0013_zpsd9a6eeb3.jpg

New pioneer unit 

IMG_0017_zps0e4c46a9.jpg

sound quality is very good, i also like the fact i can match the illumination to the skoda green lighting. 

Where did you buy those keys from  :o  Been searching everywhere for them!!

They sell them on eBay!

99p

Cheers bro, had to go to skoda last time i wanted to get the standard headunit removed, might aswell have them handy just incase :)

Ken wood stereo removal keys! eBay or halfords! If your local your welcome to borrow them

Went halfords before, they tryed every pair there and none of them worked :P went to skoda and they took it out for me instead, ummm 180 miles away, is that still local? :D

Had a weird rumbling noise when driving at 50mph, thought it may be a wheel bearing but put the car on axel stands and checked and it all seemed ok. Went to my mates garage today put the car on the Ramps , took brakes etc off to get at the hub and removed the lot. Rotated the bearing and it felt a little rough. Once he pressed the bearing out the dryness of the bearing was a lot more noticeable so ordered a new one and fitted it today :) noise has gone! Was weird that the noise was only at 50-55mph lol

Got that too! At its worse when your trying to look out the window at a roundabout!!

It's a nightmare mate! Even worse when you just finished a 12 hour night shift and you wanna get home ASAP but gotta wait ten mins for the window to ****ing clear lol

It's a nightmare mate! Even worse when you just finished a 12 hour night shift and you wanna get home ASAP but gotta wait ten mins for the window to ******* clear lol

Argree! I can imagine, takes ages to clear in the mornings too...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a few little updates ,

Did the plumbers gold trick on the front doors as well so all my doors are leak free , result.

Some idiot broke my rear bumper by parking a little too close , snapped all the clips off.

2usenunu.jpg

Replaced it for a freshly painted one.

anyre3av.jpg

pume2a8a.jpg

Fitted nicely!

Not sure what else I have planned for the car , been looking at s2000's but that may have to wait until house move is sorted first. Find out how skint I'll be too lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...