Been around for ages

piv34uk

Feel like I should re acquaint myself... Been a member for ages, well back in 2003 after taking delivery of my 03 plate Octy vrs, I also was the second owner of the Original Black Beast (Dave Uptons old ride) On Saturday I will be picking up my 3rd Vrs....nice white 60 plate Octavia Vrs.....all the way to Harrogate from Bicester Oxfordshire :think:

See some original members on the site from my early days... wondering if Ross (techie) Des (Declac) Gerry (Beretta) are still about to name but a few

I have good links with mates who own APS

Plus as I work for Toyota, if you need info shout

See you on here very soon :giggle:

Phil

Thanks guys....oh and sorry Denis forgot about you and my big local Dutch friend Quinten, lol

Wondering also if Bengie still comes on here

Yes New Octy hopefully will be great, 190 miles journey home to find out

Are you picking your new Vrs up in Harrogate ?

Its not new, its a 60 plate private sale bud.... be up there around 10ish depending on roads.... My trusty Mk1 (red) will be there as well, could be interesting journey back :devil:

Feel like I should re acquaint myself... Been a member for ages, well back in 2003 after taking delivery of my 03 plate Octy vrs, I also was the second owner of the Original Black Beast (Dave Uptons old ride) 

I think the member "plymouth vRS" might be interested in having a chat with you as he is the current owner of the Black Beast.

I think the member "plymouth vRS" might be interested in having a chat with you as he is the current owner of the Black Beast.

Already spoken with him bud, Yes I remember you to and I do believe many moons ago we spoke at Trax lol

Sold the beast to Rsorion, not sure what he did to it though...

Thanks Mr G, we must chat over a pint sometime.... I will now have the red one for work whilst swmbo will have new one...Andy @APS is a good friend and he will be seeing the car soon :giggle:

Phil