Pressed Number Plates

Calling the brains department.

I'm going mad trying to find a place that does the (steel or aluminium?) pressed number plates with a €uro badge on the side of them.

I've ordered a vRS number plate surround & would like a nice set of pressed number plates to put within.

Can anyone advise please.

Ta muchly.

There used to be a stall on Blackbushe Market that printed / pressed show plates (I cannot comment on quality though - just caught my eye whilst browsing) - not too far from OP location if you wanted to see them before you buy.

Just what I was thinking. And with a vRS it's going to be harder not to be on plod's radar with the amount of power available, I don't want to give them anymore ammo with a wonky number plate.

I got nailed once before with a small plate on my motorbike (sadly now departed).

Just what I was thinking. And with a vRS it's going to be harder not to be on plod's radar with the amount of power available, I don't want to give them anymore ammo with a wonky number plate.

I got nailed once before with a small plate on my motorbike (sadly now departed).

What not legal about them? U can get yellow too

Mmm, maybe of dubious nature too, if it's on a market.

I think I'll use Dubmeister, in a few weeks time once the new car has arrived and been accepted.

Good reviews from Dubmeister - re: stall is from larve hgv and not 3 wheeler. Looks a professional outfit tbh. In terms of quality I have not fitted to car and therefore don't know how long they last or how prone to dents from stones or insects. Are these pressed plates made to BS and legal now in UK or will they fail mot?

What not legal about them? U can get yellow too

I think the plates have to conform to a British Standard - font, font size, reflective material, colour, manufacturer postcode on bottom of plate etc, etc.

• Like 1