Week 40

At last it's week 40 , so should be getting built this week.

Who else is this week, what did you order, engine, hatch/estate, trim level, extras, colour

Let's see who gets theirs first

• Like 1

I wish I had a build week! I've got no extras on my car except the glass and the colour I chose! I can't wait for it to arrive. Hopefully for Xmas, that'll be the best present i've ever had...

• Like 1

For all you lucky guys and gals who have a week 40 build, once you receive your shiny motors can you update all on how long it took? Most dealers seem to quote 2 to 3 weeks from build week, so it would be good to get confirmation on this. 2 weeks rather than 3 would be nice! I'm still waiting for build week 42.

• Like 1

At last it's week 40 , so should be getting built this week.

Who else is this week, what did you order, engine, hatch/estate, trim level, extras, colour

Let's see who gets theirs first

Called my dealer today. Build week was 40, car shipped yesterday - Jippi!

I ordered 4x4 TSI DSG with aboultly everything (panoramic/glass roof, 230V ++++- except Columbus and traffic sign. I'm sooooooo looking forwoard to getting this car. This is the estate....

• Like 1

Dealer confirmed mine was built on 01/10 so shouldn't be too long now. I saw another poster saying that there were boats leaving Emden at the weekend and on Tursday next week so it may even get on one of those. Fingers crossed!

Will update when I get more info!

Dealer just told me my car has been been built has been in Germany since 1st October.

Hopefully around 2 weeks now.

It has to go to Grimsby before going to belfast or Dublin