Mobile Phone Bluetooth Connection to Bolero

Lengore

I have a 2012 Octavia hatch vRS DSG petrol. The in car entertainment is a Bolero. When choosing options I did not choose the Bluetooth option for the Bolero as it was a whopping £400 . Thus the "Phone" button is inactive.

I am now looking at options allowing me to legally use my mobile (an HTC One) on the move. Does anyone know whether or not it is possible to retro fit Bluetooth to the Bolero, it occurs to me that it may be a standard feature which can be activated post delivery. The HTC One has Bluetooth as standard.

I'd be interested to learn how others have solved the problem of legally using a mobile on the move especially if they have been able to employ the Bolero.

Edited by Lengore

You can certainly activate the Bluetooth kit but I'm afraid it's only after having the module installed as it's not a 'hidden' feature of the car.

Also, certain modules may not work with that phone so hopefully someone else will be along shortly with some updated info.

Eddie-NL is one person who springs to mind that is capable of sorting you out.