6 cars for Ultimate Dubs! 9/3/14

devonutopia

I know it seems a way off starting to look at shows for 2014 yet, for UD always creeps on you over the winter months so I am looking now....  Show is in Telford on 9/3/14.

I already have two cars sorted, but does anyone with a fairly nicely modified motor fancy being on show?   :thumbup:  As long as you can make it, you will need to send me some details by PM, along with a link to a couple of photos (which U Dubs ask for) and then you just buy an entry wristband in to the indoor bit.  Job done.

1) devonutopia - Mongrel

2) skud vRS - Octavia 1 vRS

What about pre Vee Dub Skoda? '89 Rapid?

Is this an indoor event at that time of year?

We won't get the "quality" to get an indoor stand, plus they sell out.

Last year we were outside, 6 cars... in the snow.....

PS: You're more than welcome.  I'm happy to have any Skoda along if a little quirky / modded.

• 2 weeks later...

As a draft line up we are now looking at:

1) devonutopia - Mongrel Fabia

3) joe vRS TDI - Yellow vRS Fabia

4) leenel88 - WRC styled Fabia

5) vRSNick90 - Blue Fabia LE

6) ??

Nothing is set in stone yet as to book all you need to do is sort with me, and book one entry pass into the indoor section.  Everything else is free. :)

I did actually write a post below your first one, assume my car is not good enough for a car park in the middle of winter then.

Sorry - missed you in my haste to put the list together!  :o

Still want to go, yes? :)   I just need to nick a photo from your past posts. 

I would still like to go, that would be good. Plenty of pics to nick from my progress thread.

Cheers!

Already nicked the latest one - think its actually the one in your avatar but full size.  Sent email to the organisers with 6 photos attached.  I am sure there will be no problem.  It's not like they are looking for show queens. :D

Already nicked the latest one - think its actually the one in your avatar but full size.  Sent email to the organisers with 6 photos attached.  I am sure there will be no problem.  It's not like they are looking for show queens. :D

Thats good because they're not going to get a show queen with mine  :giggle:, I looked on there website and the cars on show last year didn't look like they've ever been driven. Do we pay for the indoor tickets when we get there or do we do it online?

Thats good because they're not going to get a show queen with mine  :giggle:, I looked on there website and the cars on show last year didn't look like they've ever been driven. Do we pay for the indoor tickets when we get there or do we do it online?

When I get confirmation, you do it online.  It's £12.50 per person, plus postage of £1 or something like that.  You only need one to get in to the clubstand.  Passengers etc get in to the clubstand "free" but they obviously need the wristband to get in the indoor bit.

OK.  The stand is reserved.  Can everyone please book one indoor ticket from this link http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/tickets.html   and if it gives you an option, mention Briskoda.net somewhere.

Then add your name as TICKET BOUGHT, like I have (just done it myself)

1) devonutopia - Mongrel Fabia - TICKET BOUGHT

4) leenel88 - WRC styled Fabia

5) vRSNick90 - Blue Fabia LE

6) j0hn - Big power octy2 vRS

I'd be up for it, is mine modified enough? lol.... it will have a leather interior by then, don't think I've seen another mark II fabia vRS with a leather interior......

(If I have somewhere to stay *ahem Pete ;):hi: )

Edited by sharkrider

1) devonutopia - Mongrel Fabia - TICKET BOUGHT
4) leenel88 - WRC styled Fabia - TICKET BOUGHT
5) vRSNick90 - Blue Fabia LE - TICKET BOUGHT
6) j0hn - Big power octy2 vRS