Default to mobile

Just been out for a quick look.

On the maxi dot, the phone has to be connected to access any bluetooth setting.

There is no function to switch it (bluetooth) either on or off.

The car always tries to connect to the phone. If I don't have it with me I have to wait until it realises it can't make a connection, then press the back button on the steering wheel twice to clear the screen and return to the MFD

Not exactly the end of the world but annoying as the car didn't do any of this until recently.

Superb II 140 elegance.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this ILOVEMYSUPERB. Unfortunately, I have no such setting on my Columbus unit.

Setup-media (options available are AUX settings and display artist/shuffle tracks.No mention of Bluetooth)

Have you had any luck hullahoop7?

It would be quite nice to have a car that doesn't try to do things you don't want doing.

• 11 months later...

I'm having the same issue myself in that a few weeks ago the car maxidot has started to default to the phone screen everytime you switch on the ignition and then either searches for my phone or just stays on the phone info page if i have my phone with me. I have to press the menu/back-up button EVERY time i get in the car.

I've check the above and it wasn't checked but even tried checking then unchecking with no joy.

Any ideas??? It's driving me mad and will end up wearing out the button prematurely having to press it each time i use the car!!!

• Like 1