Who's ordering the last pre-FL Yeti?

KaroqKent

For those in the south of the country awaiting delivery, the African Highway is about 20 minutes out of Sheerness en route from Emden.

Let's hope there are some Yeti's on board awaiting adoption.

Too soon for mine, I think, it was only built Tuesday and the ship left Emden yesterday at 22:53.

Neil

• Like 1

:giggle:  :giggle: Ship watching.

Now whens mine going to be built  :wonder: . Bu@@er what was the web site  :wonder: , all ships highway going to sheerness  :rofl:.  been there done that :rofl:

• Like 1

Don't tell me you won't be doing the same again in February. I've got all the extras waiting to be fitted and no car to fit them to! Scanning this forum daily looking for any tips on owning/training your new Yeti.

Neil.

Probably will but I still have a yeti to drive till its born :thumbup: .  

Just remember don't feed it after midnight  :giggle:  

Went into Beadles in Maidstone today and they have Yeti Adventures ready and waiting about 8 in all. My SE Plus 4x4 140  is due for delivery to the showroom on Monday :-)

Went into Beadles in Maidstone today and they have Yeti Adventures ready and waiting about 8 in all. My SE Plus 4x4 140  is due for delivery to the showroom on Monday :-)

I stayed "ship watching" until I saw it safely docked, so hopefully your SE Plus will be unloaded this weekend and transported to Maidstone for Monday.

Neil.

• Like 2

Ordered my 2013 Yeti 1.2SE on 5th September. Just found out that it has been rolled over to F/L version with price protected. No build dat eyet.

So it won't be me with the last pre F/L Yeti.

And I agree with info that F/L production starts Week 45,

Edited by idh2013

Ordered my 2013 Yeti 1.2SE on 5th September. Just found out that it has been rolled over to F/L version with price protected. No build dat eyet.

So it won't be me with the last pre F/L Yeti.

And I agree with info that F/L production starts Week 45,

Same engine/spec as my order.  Outdoor model I assume? Strange you have no build date though, as I ordered mine on 7th October and got a "provisional" build slot for wk 50. However, that was for a 140 SE 4x4 DSG but since changed order to same model as you (Outdoor with DSG), so maybe the build week will change.......although I hope not!

PS: Ask your dealer for build date as some are a bit lax with the info.

Don't know which model- Outdoor or "Indoor"! Seems to have surprised the dealer and I'm wondering when/if they are going to ask me which model I want.

SWMBO has already made her preference clear (the bling version). Be good to try the colour (Cappuccino) in a configurator to see how the two versions look - the white versus dark green in the press release is a bit too much of a contrast.

Edit: just found the new configurator from another post. Outdoor is preferred by SWMBO - side view of Urban decided it - "van with windows".

I have asked several times for a build date and the dealer assures me that they don't have the information.

Edited by idh2013

Well it looks like "Skodathebest" has ordered the last pre-FL Yeti being built week 44 and Truthseeker has one of the first FL versions being built week 50 unless any other Briskodians know any different.

I shall keep a lookout until mine arrives but the Schelde Highway and EMS Highway are both currently docked at Grimsby. Looks like there will be a few early Christmas's for those expectant Yeti owners in the north of GB.

Neil.

Don't know which model- Outdoor or "Indoor"! Seems to have surprised the dealer and I'm wondering when/if they are going to ask me which model I want.

SWMBO has already made her preference clear (the bling version). Be good to try the colour (Cappuccino) in a configurator to see how the two versions look - the white versus dark green in the press release is a bit too much of a contrast.

Edit: just found the new configurator from another post. Outdoor is preferred by SWMBO - side view of Urban decided it - "van with windows".

I have asked several times for a build date and the dealer assures me that they don't have the information.

Whatever you do, demand to know which version they have ordered you. As you have pointed out, they are so different and I am surprised if anyone actually wants the City/Urban version as no one here seems to have ordered one.......only Outdoor versions being ordered.

As to no build date being available, the dealer is either telling you porkies or is an incompetent.......or perhaps he hasn't even confirmed with Skoda UK yet which model he is ordering you.

Demand to know asap!

@idh2013 I ordered my 1.2 Elegance DSG in early September too and have just been told that it has rolled forward to a price protected FL version -  I've told the salesman I'm only interested if its an Outdoor (as I'm having it in white)!

Whatever you do, demand to know which version they have ordered you. As you have pointed out, they are so different and I am surprised if anyone actually wants the City/Urban version as no one here seems to have ordered one.......only Outdoor versions being ordered.

As to no build date being available, the dealer is either telling you porkies or is an incompetent.......or perhaps he hasn't even confirmed with Skoda UK yet which model he is ordering you.

Demand to know asap!

Phone call yesterday - still no build date! I even had comments about not sure if the Outdoor was an option. I pointed out same price so why not?

Not sure what's going on but given the price I'm paying and with 0% finance, I'm going to grin and bear it. 

Phone call yesterday - still no build date! I even had comments about not sure if the Outdoor was an option. I pointed out same price so why not?

Not sure what's going on but given the price I'm paying and with 0% finance, I'm going to grin and bear it. 

idh2013, Your dealer will have a build date & they will also know if its outdoor or city because you have to specify when you order it.

• Like 1

Orderd my yeti 1.2 se+ in muckyvarno on march 1st had it delivered at home here in sunny Folkestone on oct 9th, was told this was on the final production run of the se+.  Also I was surprised to just read above that yetis are shipped to sheerness, just up the road from me, as I was told they land at a docks in the Grimsby area,  never mind its here on my drive me and the mut love it. :giggle:

Here's the latest shipping forecast:-

Weser Highway docked in Emden this morning and is currently being loaded with eagerly awaited Skodas. Once loaded it will be back on its way to Grimsby.

African Highway left Setubal, Portugal this afternoon heading back to Emden; expected early Monday morning. Once there it will hopefully find my Yeti waiting and bring it across to Sheerness.

SKODATHEBEST still has the last pre-FL on order but Truthseeker has had his FL week 50 build date trumped by Neddo with a week 47 build.

That's the end of the shipping news...

• Like 2

Demand to know asap!

Sent in a question via the Skoda UK website today. A very nice gentleman rang me back this afternoon (gobsmacked!). He was as surprised as you that I had no information. Anyway preliminary Week 51 build and an Outdoor version.

Sent in a question via the Skoda UK website today. A very nice gentleman rang me back this afternoon (gobsmacked!). He was as surprised as you that I had no information. Anyway preliminary Week 51 build and an Outdoor version.

Nice one - hope you "informed" the dealer.