North East Meet -another attempt!

GTWaites

Well like ive said im game anytime for one, Even if just 2 or 3 of us meet up in the mean time at team vally, Dalton park murton, or the mariner at Hartlepool for for a coffee etc in one of the local burger bars.

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make it to a meet in the next few weeks. Unfortunately I was involved in an RTC this morning.

Sorry to here that and hope everyone is fine. Oh and yer motor.

I would be game for it, As long as we pick some place where we can take shelter in a maccy' dee's or something similar here is a picture of my c2 at Dalton park a few months ago as you can see its only a couple of hundered yards from mc'donalds.

DSCI2700.jpg

I was thinking of something more central for the first one so people traveling from Hartlepool way didn't have as far to go with the first attempt at this, Im ok with team vally or the mariner but just thought Dalton park would be a good central point

How about this Sunday and meet up 1pm. If this is ok when you get to Dalton park just follow the road all the way to the top where mc Donald's is, And park up on the opposite side as in the picture of my c2. Doesent matter how wet it is or cold theres plenty of coffee shops. Weather for cast so far is dry and a blistering 4 degrees :giggle: