Boot Liner question

Allicia8

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about adding the boot liner (part # 1ST061160) to my car order as I had one in my Roomster and found it really useful. 

A friend that has a liner in his VW up says it's a bit flimsy and for the money I can probably get a better aftermarket product. 

I've found a few companies on ebay/amazon but am wondering whether anybody has purchased an aftermarket one and found it to be a good fit...?

Thanks in advance :happy:

we have the skoda boot liner, seems flimsy out of the bag, but seems surprisingly tough and resistant to damage

looks and feels like the white foam supermarket meat tray, but flexible

ours been in over a month, had all sorts on it, no marks or damage

must admit I was expecting something that looked a bit more substantial like proper rubber or harder plastic, but seems to do the job

Thanks for the replies!

I think I may just order the genuine one to avoid any ill-fitment issues.

Just need the car now... !

• 2 months later...

What's the opinion on the bootliner.  Go with a Skoda original or an aftermarket one?

The Rhino looks quite interesting, I don't have a dog but it would save marking the paint on the inside of the boot?

However, I will soon have a Citigo with the raised boot floor and it would seem that Skoda don't do a bootliner for this floor.

I'd have to buy the one mentioned above and cut it to fit. 

However I see that VW do one for the Up!.  Has anyone bought the VW version?

Feedback would be most helpful.

I collect my new white Sport 5 door tomorrow at 10.30am, its in the showroom under a silk sheet at the moment. :happy: