Fabia mk1 Tt mini comps

CarlVrs

Just as a bit of info to maybe help this sell, i only paid £211 posted for my full piper system

And the downpipe is available here for less than what your 2nd hand one is:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/exhaust-manifolds-downpipes/car/skoda/fabia-00-07-vrs/piper-performance-3-inch-diameter-de-cat-downpipe-stainless-steel

Just maybe revise your price a little?

Glws

Luke

• Like 2

Just as a bit of info to maybe help this sell, i only paid £211 posted for my full piper system

And the downpipe is available here for less than what your 2nd hand one is:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/exhaust-manifolds-downpipes/car/skoda/fabia-00-07-vrs/piper-performance-3-inch-diameter-de-cat-downpipe-stainless-steel

Just maybe revise your price a little?

Glws

Luke

Must have been 2nd hand then?

You never got a new turbo back Piper with Decat pipe for £211 inc delivery.

That would be a point! My downpipe came with my turbo. But the rest was £211 from piper. Confused myself for a bit then!

Ah that makes sense. Still cheap though. I paid over £300 for my Milltek equivalent. The Milltek Decat down pipe is around £170 ontop!