Radio logos - Bolero

It's not a major issue, but I'm still unable to get logos on the radio presets on the Bolero in my SE.  I've followed all of the advice on all of the various posts, and the official VW site, but still have no logos.  The menu allows me to go through the process, but nothing appears when returning to the radio.

Is anyone else having the same problem, or is there another trick beyond the official site that I'm missing out?

I followed the instructions or here and the VW site.

I did notice it took a while for the logo to show - on first try I gave up and left it for the night, came out in the morning and they were all there!

I can't remember the exact steps and its chucking it down outside so I'm being a woos and staying indoors but it should be as simple as having the files on the SD card/memory stick, go into setup while on the radio screen and select "station logos", select what preset (mind it's only for presets but doesn't matter if it's FM/DAB though) you want to change the logo off, then browse to the file you want, select that and thats you. Job done.

A wee side note regarding FM/DAB - you need to set up all the logos seperately for the FM and DAB bands even if the presets/stations are the same.

? Followed the link, downloaded the English version, opened the file, grab and drop each logo req'd on to the sd card. Put the card into the vehicle, enter radio settings, manage logos. Select each preset then the logo for each. (The logo appears with a rubbish bin) once all the presets ate filled, just backed out then ejected the card. All worked fine.

I followed the instructions or here and the VW site.

I did notice it took a while for the logo to show - on first try I gave up and left it for the night, came out in the morning and they were all there!

I can't remember the exact steps and its chucking it down outside so I'm being a woos and staying indoors but it should be as simple as having the files on the SD card/memory stick, go into setup while on the radio screen and select "station logos", select what preset (mind it's only for presets but doesn't matter if it's FM/DAB though) you want to change the logo off, then browse to the file you want, select that and thats you. Job done.

A wee side note regarding FM/DAB - you need to set up all the logos seperately for the FM and DAB bands even if the presets/stations are the same.

Many thanks, I've done all of that, several times, over the last six weeks or so, and they haven't appeared, as yet!  Perhaps I'll give them time....!

Many thanks, I've done all of that, several times, over the last six weeks or so, and they haven't appeared, as yet!  Perhaps I'll give them time....!

just to check you arent copying them to the SD on a mac are you?

I did on mine and found that it create .radio1.png files which are just something from the file system. it allowed me to add these but then didnt work.  What I needed was the actual files which were further down without the "dot" in front.

I did on mine and found that it create .radio1.png files which are just something from the file system. it allowed me to add these but then didnt work. What I needed was the actual files which were further down without the "dot" in front.

I had the same trouble!

I did on mine and found that it create .radio1.png files which are just something from the file system. it allowed me to add these but then didnt work.  What I needed was the actual files which were further down without the "dot" in front.

Aah....that may well be the cause, then!  I'll try on our PC instead of my Mac, and see where that gets me!