TSI VRS heated front screen

I have ordered one for my vRS TSI as part of winter pack (Heated screen, washers and seats). This was back in September with a delivery for Dec. Dealer hasn't indicated any problems.

P. S it's Rio Red no idea what that will look like!

• Like 1

I was told yesterday by the dealer that it was not available. Shame because it is s great car but I would like the option as per my 2004 Mondeo. Come on Skoda pull your finger out. Not everybody wants a diesel. :-(

Tks. I asked "my" dealer to check with Griffin Mill to see what codes to enter. I notice you said leather with heated screen. I thought only the diesel could have this combo?

Edited by Redboy

Leather with heated seats and a heated screen. Is it just me but I don't see why the options for the body or trim would be dependant on the engine type.

I chose my options using the skoda website configurator in Sept then took it to the dealer. No problems. I do however notice that the heated screen is no longer an option on the configurator. But reading between the lines after having spoken to the dealer I think it is due to supply issues.

Just had a look at Skoda's home market web site the heated screen is listed as a separate item with no restriction on engine for the vRS, only the lower power petrols does it say later (google translate), which I take to mean it's a future option.

look for option;

Vyh?ívané ?elní sklo

under;

http://www.skoda-auto.cz/sitecollectiondocuments/skoda-auto/ke-stazeni/octavia-cenik.pdf

So it's for sure an SUK restriction again not factory. Might be worth an e-mail to the SUK CEO to ask why his organisation are restricting options in the UK that available in other countries for no obvious reason then they can.

TP