How rare is yours?

Always seems to be the case, when i got my fabia I'd only really seen a red standard one that had been around for years now there's about 3 or 4 black ones all modified in some way, a white one (wrapped) and I've seen a few silver and red. When I first past my test and got a fiesta zetec s there was only a few in town but within a few months there were loads. Just one of those things, think if you want a rare vRS go for a wrc one as your less likely to see another white one

I bought my Octavia simply as a means of dropping my older VWs to a gentler pace of life. But since buying it i've noticed its one of eight in our street. Road adjacent has one with a similar reg in the same colour, spec and condition as mine. Hadn't really noticed until it arrived 

Whereabouts on the south coast? I got mine, and found three other black vRS' in the same town, along with a couple of red, silver and yellow ones!

In sunny Winchester!

However I am at University in Portsmouth, and so far I haven't seen any on Portsea Island at all....I'll keep an eye out for you though, lol! Mine's easy to spot - black, de-badged on the rear, with a private plate :)

• 3 weeks later...

300 yards from my house there is a rally red 52 plate. Someone on here who drives a 53 plate black magic, a yellow one Sith black wheels, at least three silvers and a couple more black magics......common as fook now in sunny scunny! Still not as common as race blue mk2 and 2.5's......must be at least 8 or 9 I've seen!

I live in a town with about 150.000 people and from 2005 a yellow vRS was my favorite car:). There was a black one for a couple of years but it was sold. So, from 2009, when i bought mine, there are only 2, my silver and the yellow one.

So pretty rare, but, there are a lot(15-20) Octavia mk1 with the vrs kit, front bumper and rear wing, including wheels..

I will probably keep it forever as it's not worth selling with all the parts that went in it..