Cornering fog lights.

SimonJ

I want to get cornering fogs enabled on my Citigo when it arrives but there seems to be two ways to code it, cornering fog lights (STG 09/ byte 12/ bit 6) and cornering fog lights with turn signal (STG 09/ byte 21/ bit 2). 

If I use the first option does that mean that the cornering fog light will come on when turning regardless of indicating or not? I assume the headlights need to be on too?

I want to get cornering fogs enabled on my Citigo when it arrives but there seems to be two ways to code it, cornering fog lights (STG 09/ byte 12/ bit 6) and cornering fog lights with turn signal (STG 09/ byte 21/ bit 2). 

If I use the first option does that mean that the cornering fog light will come on when turning regardless of indicating or not? I assume the headlights need to be on too?

Is this something that would be available on current models?  How would you get it enabled?

John

Edited by jst_at_home

Find someone with VAG-com who can code your car. If you come to the Citigo meet, bring a pasty and I can code them for you?  :giggle:

• Like 1

Ours came with fog light cornering disabled thank god, clues in the title... 'fog lights'. If you can't see round a corner then........

Rant over, I'll get my coat :@

• Like 1

Ours came with fog light cornering disabled thank god, clues in the title... 'fog lights'. If you can't see round a corner then........Rant over, I'll get my coat :@

So...your not a fan then?

• Like 1