Help me find my old car :(

I sold my old fabia to a friend because i needed the money and now i miss it. He sold it to a guy in the lakes but i wanted to know if there is anyway of tracking this car again as my mate does not know the address or the guys name, any help would be great, Fabia vrs magic black **54 ozu, octavia vrs alloys in graphite grey, fmic, custom badges which are red and black, also it has audi tt front brake set up in red post-86987-0-95315200-1383583435_thumb.jpg

They've been done to death because they *work* what is wrong with that :rofl:

I want to be different, hang on let me find some alloys that look crap :devil: Ok not quite that ambiguous is it to be fair to those that have some amazing alloys.

I like the spiders as they look better, but they look OEM like they SHOULD have been on the car in the first place (if it wasn't accountants running the show lol)

So does that mean someone has it or has seen it, the car was totally standard when I bought it so it holds sentimental value :)

I've not seen it myself sorry. I'd of remembered seeing that but if it's on here I'm sure someone will know it