Last minute help for a wishbone mount/console

Phil.B

Thought I'd make a last minute cry for help on here before tomorrow.

I've got a track day booked Friday and discovered a knocking the other day, it looked like the front bush on the wishbone, sp got some polybushes and took it off tonight, found out it's because when my rear seat cupra console bushes were fitted and the wishbone was put back on it was cross threaded :( It seems to have come loose over time and now has play.

My only real option is to order a new one from SEAT or Skoda and fit it Thursday because I don't have time to find a second hand one and wait for delivery. I thought I'd ask if anyone near the Wirral/Liverpool happens to have a spare offside one lying around that I could pick up asap?

Such bad timing with the track day, but its normally the way! haha

will it not tighten back up then? also check the steel where the bolt head tightens against as they tend to wear that hole oval too, can be fixed by welding a washer over it.

If I order the console mount from SEAT for the ibiza pd160, does anyone know if it will come with the uprated bush? Or is this a part that was only in the petrol cupra?

Can anyone get me a part number as I imagine it will be a pain without a reg or chassis number.