Maidstone Meet December 2013 - Notcutts

lfc958

CANCELLED DUE TO XMAS

Sat 7 Dec 2013 

I will book a table for 8:00 pm for 10 people for those who would like to go.

(We may be there if we do not goto Brugge the table will be booked as below.)

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Please advise interest & just turn up ( NO booking required ) - Ta

Anyone that is unsure of who we are, goto the restaurant & ask for the table booked in the name of Collins.

Looks like the best thing is to forget this as If I dont pop over as  a passenger, we will have Xmas pressys to sort out as well as hopefully the final touches post the house refurbishment-  Living room/ Dining room / kitchen / bathroom odds & sods that may be needed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick post, to wish all the south east crew all the best for xmas, been a bit hectic for me recently, swmbo had a major op and is still recuperating and on the mend now so hopefully catch up in the new year, . Cheers to Steve, Chris, Simon, Richard and all the crew, hopefully catch up in the new year and tell you all about my bannana 3 replacement. :dull:  :D

• Like 3

Just a quick post, to wish all the south east crew all the best for xmas, been a bit hectic for me recently, swmbo had a major op and is still recuperating and on the mend now so hopefully catch up in the new year, . Cheers to Steve, Chris, Simon, Richard and all the crew, hopefully catch up in the new year and tell you all about my bannana 3 replacement. :dull:  :D

Have a good one Mike, here's hoping her indoors recovers quickly. Please give her my best wishes.