Modified 2003 Skoda Fabia classic 1.2 54HP

dansmith180

2003 Skoda Fabia classic, just over 80k on the clock, bulletproof little car and cheap to run. Exterior has a few chips and some bigger scratches and interior is in good condition. Tax until 31/12/13 MOT until 10/01/14 and due for annual service at the end of January.

Modifications:

.VRS hubs (with new bearings).

.312mm front brakes from Audi TT.

.Jabba sport 23mm Rear ARB.

.Jom coilovers (done about 10k).

.17" Octavia VRS wheels refurbed and powder coated gloss black about 3 months ago (still mint) they have 4 Goodyear Eagle F1's with 6mm tread on the front and 8mm on the rear. 

.VRS front bumper.

.Audi TT front seats

.Armrest

.Sony stereo

.New style badges and Plasti dipped front grille surround.

Just putting this up as a feeler to see if people would be interested as it is or if I should break it. I love this car and would love to see it stay as it is. I was thinking around £2400 but I'm open to decent offers, thanks for looking.

post-93503-0-91732600-1384099755_thumb.jpg

post-93503-0-75344000-1384099832_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No leather at the back, I have the fog lights but when the bodyshop painted the bumper the took them off and didn't put them back in when they fitted it. And like you said there wasn't fogs on the front from standard.

• 2 weeks later...

hi did the front bumper fit straight onto the car as im putting one on my 1.4 soon and you know if the back will clip striaght on as i have already bought one but not tried fitting as cant take my one off till new one ready for on been glued on by prob owner