Where do you get them

Craig85

I've seen a few octavias with an all black front grill now and was just wondering where you guys get them from or if it was a mod done to the oe chrome one to make it black?

Also need a new grill as two of my slats are broken with one totally missing :(

Being new to the skoda scene I'm not too up on who does what as I've previously just been an Mg man so any pointers in the right direction would be great.

:D

If you fancy a trip to Kent. I shall make your grill black for a couple of beer tokens !

In honesty it's not on the road yet as still sorting the Mg out to sell it and can't afford to have both insured at the same time but in the next week it should then be on the road and may well take you up on that one. I'm no good at wrapping, always looks crap when I do it :(

Once it's on the road I will be in touch about that :)

That looks mean..! I love the front end, absolutely brilliant :):)

Cheers. I also custom cut bumper and added mesh to help fmic breath better.

Did diy guides for grill and bumper somewhere in techi section.

Sent from my Samsung S3

Cheers. I also custom cut bumper and added mesh to help fmic breath better.

Did diy guides for grill and bumper somewhere in techi section.

Sent from my Samsung S3

I read that last night which started giving me all sorts of ideas.. Running away with myself as really need to make sure the cars ok before I start going crazy modding it too.

I also really like the vents you put on the side, cool touch too. Car sounds like its got a very good spec :)

Off to mr peteys you go :)

A very top and most awesome dude :)

Why do I get the feeling if I do go there I'm going to end up spending more than what I should and get a major rollocking from my mrs..

Once it's up and on the road though I will be looking to do some meets and get things done as and when I can afford it :)

I get the feeling that's very true.!

My problem is I'm quite easily convinced when it comes to the car too :)

start worrying when you call the mrs vrs lol, one give you lot's of attention , rewards and feedback the other nags a lot at the first one.  (now which way round is it) :rofl:

start worrying when you call the mrs vrs lol, one give you lot's of attention , rewards and feedback the other nags a lot at the first one. (now which way round is it) :rofl:

Hahaha. I must be honest, my mrs is very very good about my interest and passion for playing with cars and rarely ever moans about it until I do something that causes an expensive experience which luckily doesn't happen often.

I've been harping on about cars over the past few months as was totally unsure of what to get and I know I've done her head in with it all lol. Just best try and keep her sweet for now especially as I've only just bought it.

She knows the standard phase won't last long and even she agrees its far too quiet compared to our usual standards. Bonus for me then I suppose that at least exhaust and induction will be welcomed on we part :D

Hahaha. I must be honest, my mrs is very very good about my interest and passion for playing with cars and rarely ever moans about it until I do something that causes an expensive experience which luckily doesn't happen often.

I've been harping on about cars over the past few months as was totally unsure of what to get and I know I've done her head in with it all lol. Just best try and keep her sweet for now especially as I've only just bought it.

She knows the standard phase won't last long and even she agrees its far too quiet compared to our usual standards. Bonus for me then I suppose that at least exhaust and induction will be welcomed on we part :D

My wife has patience of a saint. When I buy something she asks how much was it and then i tell her, and she says how much was it really! :sweat: . I should bury the receipts better .........I get caught every time...

• Like 2

My wife has patience of a saint. When I buy something she asks how much was it and then i tell her, and she says how much was it really! :sweat: . I should bury the receipts better .........I get caught every time...

hahhahahha  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Dude, same here :giggle:

My wife has patience of a saint. When I buy something she asks how much was it and then i tell her, and she says how much was it really! :sweat: . I should bury the receipts better .........I get caught every time...

Yep, I'll have to agree with that too. It's just what happens when you have an expensive ish hobby lol :)