Monte Carlo 105 TSI Possible Purchase

Phillips

A New Tech Black 1.2 TSI  @ £10,500 then on Finance,  

has someone been able to get one at that price ?

george

I got mine for £10990 back in march when the monte tech first came out 1000 of limited edition. I was the first customer in my dealers to order a monte tech on the first day the dealers got the info so they gave me a £1000 discount full. tank and free mats    :sun:

You can't add factory fitted options, however the dealer can retro-fit things like parking sensors, front armrest, cruise control, spare wheel and toolkit etc. although you will have to pay for the part and the fitting although you may be able to broker a deal :happy:

Been told today you can't have mud flaps fitted due to mouldings around the wheel arches !

That's true, there is a thread on here about mud flaps from a Rally Spares place; one of the forum members had a hand in getting them produced.

Just search on mud flaps. 

Cheers just need a car to fit them on , still trying a negotiate a deal .

Are you after a specific colour/engine combination or are you just looking for the best deal? 

Hi Prykey.

Looking for a tech black 1.2 tsi , been speaking with dealers for the past couple of weeks , initially they were reluctant to offer any discount , 2 dealers have offered some discount today .

Hope so !! How long have you had yours , any negatives are just positives , on another topic some people have complained about poor headlights ?

Pretty sure the headlight thing is just them set low and people have asked the dealer to set them to maximum legal height

Hope so !! How long have you had yours , any negatives are just positives , on another topic some people have complained about poor headlights ?

Picked it up on the 25th October, Part ex was a 3-year old MINI Cooper Clubman and so far I'm really happy with it, I miss some of the toys that the Clubman had like heated screen, cruise and climate though but never mind. There are loads of threads about the headlights but to be honest living in London and having not venture out to the countryside at night yet its hard for me to comment. The main crux with the headlights would appear that they are set at the lower end of the legal limit so just need raising a bit, I'm off to France shortly so will investigate this when I get back as being low will mean that I don't need to stick things on the headlights although another one of the regulars on here has told me that there are levers inside the headlamp unit that allows you lower the beam to avoid the need for deflectors (I had a similar arrangement on a previous MINI with HID lighting). I'd just love to get an expose on how that headlamp unit works so that I can understand what's going on inside it :rofl:

In all I have to say I'm very pleased with my Monte Carlo Tech Black Edition.

All good thanks. Changed the bulbs today :)

Just a quick question. How do you start the voice control? 

I haven't, but it was demonstrated to me when I picked it up, so I know it works :rofl:

Glad to hear that yours is all good :thumbup:

Edited by Prykey