**NOW SOLD** Bluetooth module 3C8 035 730A

ashfan

Having upgraded my bluetooth module I now have my original for sale. It`s a 3C8 035 730A which does Handsfree (ideal for iphone, I believe) and rSAP (remote sim access protocol)

I had no trouble with it whatsoever I just wanted to try a 5NO 035 730D which has a wifi option.

I`m looking for £120 to include RMSD or can be collected from Ormskirk

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe interested in this - I have a 2010 octavia with RSAP only - Will this be compatible and give me the HFP and bluetooth audio?

It definitely does Handsfree. As for bluetooth audio I`m not completely sure as I never tried it, there being enough music on my hard drive.

If bluetooth audio is the same as A2DP then this site might help http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Telephone_Retrofitting

Having said that I`m sure I used an app called Tunein radio and played it via bluetooth to my Columbus when I was in Handsfree mode

Ok, going to do some more research on this and get back to you. It appears my loom will only play mono on bluetooth without installing a repair wire to two blocks.

I'm only on phone at the moment so will have a better look when back at home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can only use Ebay as a comparison and they seem to be quite expensive there.

I'm not too sure but I think they are several hundred pounds to buy new from Skoda

I would accept £100 delivered via RMSD

• 2 weeks later...

It won't pair anyway in your pre fl as the module pairs through maxidot and this one wont talk to the pre fl maxidot. Unless you also fit a polar BT fis link box (see http://www.carsystems.pl/fis-link-can-box-converter-for-red-dot-matrix-fis-and-new-bt-modules,id687.html).

Adam