Rapid VCDS Tweaks

DaleW

Currently can't do much via vcds on the Rapid - I had lock blips added and steering weight adjusted.

One touch windows don't work and neither does staging.

How did you get the steering weight adjusted? I took mine to skoda and they said they couldn't do it... I find the car is a little light around 70mph (ish>).

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I have a Rapid 1.2TSI car and a friend of mine has a VCDS software.

Yesterday we checked some VCDS tweaks and we could enable the Hill Hold Assist. A quick help for other guys how want to try it (sorry if it was already mentioned in this forum):

Controller 03 -> Coding 07 -> long code helper -> Byte 16 -> make the Bit 0 Enable (tick the box)

For enable the Aux-In in the Swing radio, here is a youtube link, just follow it:

Additional trick are here:

http://ankk-vagcom.com/category/codages_vagcom/skoda/skoda_rapid_nh/

We wanted to enable the Cornering lights as well but it was not working. Has anybody tried it already? Please help!

• 8 months later...

Would be good to know if there are any additional things we can do, as I have a growing list of tweaks I want (and need) done to my car:

Dial staging (want, just because it looks cool)

Single unlock with remote unlocks whole car (need, getting fed up with forgetting to double press in quick succession)

Increase rapid fire indicators to 5 flashes (need, three isn't enough)

Enable digital mph speed display on Maxidot (want, last car had a digital speedo, starting to realise I don't like analog dials so much)

Seat Toledo 2012

dial stagging - done

single unlock - possible but I don't need it

indicators - changed for 4 times

digital speedometer - done

On top I added:

- soprt steering wheel sensing

- high performance brakes

- cruise control

Edited by 67igor1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

All done thank you :)

Hill holder doesn't work, maybe the vcd is too old, is a 12.? version and it show me an error in the brake section, so i can't change the bites...

Anyone know how the state of battery can be show on maxidot?

• 2 months later...

I recently noticed my 2014 1.2 TSi SE tech appears to have hill-holder enabled.

I checked the spec label in the boot and it wasn't a factory fitted option - presumably the previous owner enabled it (? with VCDS).

• Like 1