Flappy Paddle Extensions for mkiii Octy VRS

Hello all

2 months into my DSG VRS ownership Ive found im using the flappy paddles more and more on the A and B roads locally due to them being twisty and wanting to power out of the corners.

On twisty roads the D likes to change up too soon and the S holds for far too long and Ive found that I can use the paddles to change up when needed and just let the car drop the gears for me automatically when in manual and slowing down.

Due to this Ive been looking for some flappy paddle extenders so I can hold the wheel at ten-to-two as its more comfortable.

Ebay hasnt turned up anything but mkii versions and I think the mkiii paddles are a different shape so is anyone aware of any for sale or does another paddle from another make like audi or VW work?

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, djkarlos said:

Just wondering whether you found any good mk3 paddle shift extensions? Interested in mk3 FL vRS paddle extensions as like you I like to drive at 10-2 

Me too.

Sorry, haven’t done a search yet, but if someone else has, or has prior knowledge, that would be great. 

Cheers 

7 hours ago, Dezthestig said:

Racing line do paddle extensions that are a full replacement.

If you want to had over your bank account :D think when I looked at them they were £180..... they do look and feel nice though, I took a nose at them at GTI International