Rear seat covers?

KBPhoto

Sorting out covers for front seats is pretty straight forward, but sourcing them for the rear seats (especially the middle one) is proving tricky.

Have any Yeti owners got any recommendations?

I've not had a need for seat covers but I've just received and fitted a boot liner from Over-The-Top (http://www.overthetop.co.uk) and I know they also do front and rear seat covers. The material they use is waterproof, slightly quilted and although they are expensive (the custom boot liner was £319) if the covers are going to be on the car all the time they might be worth the money.Although delivery was a little slower than anticipated overall I found their service excellent. They will send a sample of the material on request but I found this didn't really do justice to the finished product.

There is a picture of the boot liner fitted in my car in this thread http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/287958-over-the-top-quiltie-boot-liners/ which might be of some help.

Thanks. I did see your post earlier today.

Reason for asking is that I've seen a Yeti which is pretty close to my ideal spec but has the cream leather seats and cream centre console & door cards.

With two kids and a passion for outdoor pursuits, I can't see it staying cream for very long.

So its either keep looking for a Yeti (I'm in no rush) or look for seat covers.

Unless anyone knows of a better idea...

My dog runs riot on the back seats of my Elegance in Gobi sand and leaves a right old mess, but it just hoovers off and a damp cloth removes the rest. I find most of the marks are on the front seats from denim trousers or leather belt stains. I then have to resort to the Auto Glym leather cleaner followed by balm. Otherwise the interior still looks like new

I've got the Gobi Sand interior and so far it seems to be holding up very well (although only six months old so may be too early to tell). If you have a passion for outdoor pursuits it may be that it is the risk of scuffs and tears that is a bigger worry than just dirt so seat covers would be a good idea whether you had a light or dark trim. I chose the Gobi Sand because for me it made the interior seem brighter. Other than the seats most of the other light trim seems to be a wipe clean plastic so shouldn't casue you a problem.