Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

1 minute ago, automass said:

Oh yes...It's Pacific Blue..I am telling it from the ad description where I bought the car from.

Sorry advert was wrong. See here for Pacific blue. 

1 hour ago, tigermad said:

Sorry advert was wrong. See here for Pacific blue. 

I don't think I got the wrong name of the colour. I bought the car from cargiant and definitely they wouldn't lie about the colour. See the pic below. all the papaerworks..everywhere it says Pacific Blue.. and even I think i saw it in v5c as well. I didn't get new one yet..once i get i will confirm if it says there.

Other source didn't mention where they found the name of the colour from. and that car looked like to me navy blue. 

Capture.JPG

5 hours ago, automass said:

I don't think I got the wrong name of the colour. I bought the car from cargiant and definitely they wouldn't lie about the colour. See the pic below. all the papaerworks..everywhere it says Pacific Blue.. and even I think i saw it in v5c as well. I didn't get new one yet..once i get i will confirm if it says there.

Other source didn't mention where they found the name of the colour from. and that car looked like to me navy blue. 

Capture.JPG

They haven't lied just made a mistake. Here is a list of colours, Pacific blue is none metallic.  Yours looks metallic but just may be the pic and I may be totally wrong. 

https://www.carwow.co.uk/blog/skoda-octavia-colour-guide-016

also some other owners with Pacific blue

Anyway whatever the colour is called, you like it and that's all that matters. :-)

Edited by tigermad

21 hours ago, automass said:

Oh yes...It's Pacific Blue..I am telling it from the ad description where I bought the car from.

It must be Denim Blue.

9 minutes ago, toni8b said:

It must be Denim Blue.

Is it? I forgot to ask the lady today when i visited SKODA dealer. I have seen couple of other exact same car with same colour on their showroom. Anyway, i still didnt receive my v5c..colour name should be written in there.

Edited by automass

4 minutes ago, village said:

car giant wouldn't have a clue, or give a sh!t either

Not cargiant i was referring to. It was Johnsons Skoda.

11 hours ago, Jaco2k said:

Just did the same mod to mine :)

DSC_0427.JPG

Where is this from? SuperSkoda? 

How is does it attach? With some type of bond? 

Looks sweet! 

19 minutes ago, StuFan said:

Where is this from? SuperSkoda? 

How is does it attach? With some type of bond? 

Looks sweet! 

That is the Rieger one, with the optional black glossy finish.

I got it from a Finnish site but it is available from many different sources.

You simply unscrew and pull out the original one and then click this into place and put the screws with the spacers it comes with.

There is a video detailing the process in the HollowManVid channel, but not easy to link it here now since I am typing from phone ;)

--edit--

Here is the video:

Edited by Jaco2k
Adding video link
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

That is the Rieger one, with the optional black glossy finish.

I got it from a Finnish site but it is available from many different sources.

You simply unscrew and pull out the original one and then click this into place and put the screws with the spacers it comes with.

There is a video detailing the process in the HollowManVid channel, but not easy to link it here now since I am typing from phone ;)

--edit--

Here is the video:

Thanks for the info :)

To tigermad, toni8b and Village, I apologize that my car's colour is Denim blue indeed. You guys were right. I have given VIN to SKODA and they checked it for me. Cargiant made mistake obviously. 

Edited by automass
  • Like 1