Vrs

I don`t think a dog likes a lot of room in the hatch. The more room they have the more they get chucked around. They do not have hands to hold on to anything you see.  I think you need to take the dog for a test drive. The test drive should consist of a citygo and a fabia hatchback. After the test ask your dog what it thinks. Before the test you could maybe work on a code. I.E. one bark for yes and 2 for no. Do not let the dealer know the code as he will try to sell the dog his most exspensive Superb.

I think the dog will prefer a slower car. Fast excelleration, late braking and firm suspension are not their thing. Ask your dog if you do not believe me, remember the code. Dogs are more interested in sniffing, chasing balls and eating anything slightly organic.

I would just like to say congradulations on putting your dogs wishes first when choosing a car.

• Like 1

How good is the vrs , would the hatch be any good for a dog .

My partner uses hers too transport her Collie.

Place a bumper protective strip , the stick on transparent version from Skoda  is fine ,surprising robust. Collies claws do not penetrate.

How good is the vrs , would the hatch be any good for a dog .

vRS would be a good choice for a dog, they are notoriously poor with clutch control (due to hind leg shape) so the semi-auto suits them well.

• Like 2