New Forest barbecue

@Lee

I know, it's December but, I'd like to organise another barbecue in the New Forest as per the one we had in 2012. The date will be set as Sunday 27th July 2014 (as long as nuclear annihalation or chavs haven't torched the planet) I'll make a decision on the exact location in Fanuary but I was thinking of booking a designated BBQ spot for this one.

All those who were there in 2012 will recall what a great day it was and I'd love to see you all again. For those travelling from further afield, there are plenty of camping/ caravannist sites around the area so why not make a weekend of it and pay a visit.

1. Leepatrick01

2.Vladsoilerofcarpets (who I haven't told yet!)

1. Leepatrick01

3. jars

4. RandallTheVandal (Ben, keeper of the Admiral blue Octy L&K whose wheels I have)

5. Group1rs

6. Mrsgroup1rs

What about Adams pub the Plough Inn near Sway ?

1. Leepatrick01

3. jars

4. RandallTheVandal (Ben, keeper of the Admiral blue Octy L&K whose wheels I have)

5. Group1rs

6. Mrsgroup1rs

only if Beryls chief pilot gets an OS map and a drunkouss compass.

if there's camping involved , we'll be there :) I like early notice, means we can book time off!

1. Leepatrick01

3. jars

5. Group1rs

6. Mrsgroup1rs

7. JerryT

8. BJB540

9. Sharkrider & black&white

Edited by sharkrider
  • Like 1

Hmm, I could be a possible on this one, would be fun, not too keen on camping but am sure there a bed and breakfast nearby and could tie it in with some holiday down south!!

1. Leepatrick01

3. jars

5. Group1rs

6. Mrsgroup1rs

7. JerryT

8. BJB540

9. Sharkrider & black&white

10. Nicola75 (possible)

• Like 1

Pete, I'll PM Adam later and see what can be arranged unless you have a more direct approcah and can link him to this thread :thumbup:

Pete, I'll PM Adam later and see what can be arranged unless you have a more direct approcah and can link him to this thread :thumbup:

I spoke to Adam last night I'm sure he will be along soon. But by all means pm him. Cheers

• Like 1

Pete said i would be along soon so here i am.. i may have forgot all about it last night haha

anyway what im thinking is you carry on with the bbq organising you can decide a place around the forest like you did last time and then anyone that is staying we could head back to the pub for a few alcoholic beverages after ;)

we can also organise camping at the pub and we now have a few caravans to rent, Pete, Ria and Simon stayed over the road in the b&b opposite last time too

anyone that would like to book or just take and interest feel free :)

http://www.ploughinnnewforest.co.uk/

01425 610185

Nice one, Adam :thumbup: The place we used in 2012 was a great little spot, we had the gazebo and a few BBQ's plus Bens gas burners for tea and coffee. People just brought their own meat and I did a lot of the cooking :)

We'll be camping, although initially, Zee (my better half) looked puzzled as she thought we were only going up the road to The Forest Of Dean and couldn't understand why I was laughing :D Geography isn't her strong point :giggle:

• Like 1

Nice one, Adam :thumbup: The place we used in 2012 was a great little spot, we had the gazebo and a few BBQ's plus Bens gas burners for tea and coffee. People just brought their own meat and I did a lot of the cooking :)

Well we will bring a log burner if we are allowed :wonder: and will check her old man's lock-up to see what other toys we can bring.

Where is this magical place you speak of :D

Well we will bring a log burner if we are allowed :wonder: and will check her old man's lock-up to see what other toys we can bring.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ocknell+pond+new+forest&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&hl=en

• Like 1

Kind offer of the log burner, mate but it'll be in July. In 2012 the temps were 30o + :sun: :sweat::whew: