My experience of a Hybrid fabia and modifying thoughts

ajs_vrs

Guest BigJase88

Bunch of dreamers and halfwits!

Few years ago the sensible crowd would arrive to tell you that you were smoking crack!

Unfortunately the fabia mk1 has changed hands too many times all thats left are dreamers

Goodnight

Few years ago the sensible crowd would arrive to tell you that you were smoking crack!

Unfortunately the fabia mk1 has changed hands too many times all thats left are dreamers

Goodnight

can't stand being incorrect can you genius

Guest BigJase88

I aint brother!

Been there and got my ass handed to me by a stock ctr that my mate owned who for the record can actually drive

To be back on topic. I wouldnt stage 2 my fabia now. Been thinking about it. But could spend the money on a celica gt4 and have 240bhp and 4wd.

Stage 1 map and a rear arb for me. And some h.i.ds

Nice little car there :)

Guest BigJase88

Another funny story just to prove not everyone knows what they are doing

One of my other mates bought a 1.8 civic with the lame vtec. Didnt know how to drive it, first time it went into vtec is when he gave me a go! He thought you shouldnt rev to the redline as it can damage the engine.

Furthest he took it and still does is 5k (clueless)

Lolol at the type r debate again haha. Ive had a superharged type r and two modified vrs's. You cant compare them, two different cars altogether. If i wasnt needing the mpg id be straight back in a quick japanease car.

I been in a hybrid fabia. They are quick and it may not be worth the money to some people but you can still achieve good mpg and its still a practical car. Modifying you dont make money on its all about personalising your car to what you want. Thats what all the fun is about. Not comparing it to a type r lololol

• Like 2

To be back on topic. I wouldnt stage 2 my fabia now. Been thinking about it. But could spend the money on a celica gt4 and have 240bhp and 4wd.

Stage 1 map and a rear arb for me. And some h.i.ds

Nice little car there :)

Good idea. Not sure about the h I d s though lol Edited by jays

Goodnight

Unfortunately you dont own a mk1 fabia anymore. . .so jog on.. . .shunt you be on a bmw forum?

Lol

• Like 2

Are people talking bout driving in a straight line or what because those justifying a ctr vs fabia in the twistys and saying the fabia is faster need to keep on dreaming!

More to a race than a straight line.

Are people talking bout driving in a straight line or what because those justifying a ctr vs fabia in the twistys and saying the fabia is faster need to keep on dreaming!

More to a race than a straight line.

If you read futher up it was agreed by everyone that the ctr is better in the bends. .

So it seems the moral or the story is your better off with a usable stage 1 map and a few handling mods. But like some choose to you can spend another few grand to go stage 2 and wheel spin 1,2 and 3.

So it seems the moral or the story is your better off with a usable stage 1 map and a few handling mods. But like some choose to you can spend another few grand to go stage 2 and wheel spin 1,2 and 3.

it's cost me about £500 to get to about 190bhp so not a few grand really is it.

Theres one car out there that just might.... might be a match for the oh so rapid mapped fabia vrs

The 2.0l fabia??

Maby. . Only if you was driving it tho. . .with all your knowledge. . You might add some bhp.

• Like 2

Guest BigJase88

I do have knowledge

I have owned 4 pd motors

2 of them fabia vrs's

One stage one pd130 and one with a pd150 hybrid turbo

I was also a tool behind the wheel in my younger days and thought racing other cars was cool

I also got banned whilst racing a type r ep3 so yes i do have knowledge and an understanding of the consequences.

I have learned and became not so stupid behind the wheel

Edited by BigJase88

youre a grade A helmet mate, total and utter tool. I paid £300 for a PD150 turbo and £100 for a map tweak from the old 130 map, grow up and stop acting like a child

Well the way you've been larging it up with how many cars you can blow away I thought you must have 300 brake or something lol

• Like 1

I do have knowledge

I have owned 4 pd motors

2 of them fabia vrs's

One stage one and one with a hybrid turbo

I was also a tool behind the wheel in my younger days and thought racing other cars was cool

I also got banned whilst racing a type r ep3 so yes i do have knowledge and an understanding of the consequences.

I have learned and became not so stupid behind the wheel

How come your still stupid with your replys on here then?.. .

I dont drive stupid or "race" other cars. .

That would be sill and dangerous on my stretched tires . . . Hahahahhaahhaah

• Like 1