FS: Mk2 Parts - Columbus / Gateway / LEDs etc

DaveyBoyWonder

Pics of all parts coming Sunday as I'm away until late Saturday night:

- Skoda Columbus sat nav - £350 incl trim for pre-FL Octavia with climate. Collection preferred from Halifax but could sort postage at cost.

- full interior and number plate LEDs from Fizzmo (incl. glovebox and boot) - SOLD

- Porsche oil cap - few months old in original packaging - SOLD

- black OEM coolant and washer caps - brand new, never fitted - £17 posted

- black vRS front interior light (can be fitted in back so seperate reading lights all round) - SOLD

- good condition spare chrome grill surround (no badge) - £20 posted

- updated CAN gateway (for running Bolero/Columbus etc in an early mk2 to prevent battery drain) - £50

- Skoda/Castrol bits bag (good for spare bulbs etc). Has velcro back so can be stuck just about anywhere in the footwells/boot - £10 posted

- Eibach 30mm (15mm each side) hubcentric spacers - £40 posted

- Forge Motorsport short shifter - SOLD

Also probably going to have a set of AP coilovers going too (few months old, couple of thousand miles on them in original box etc) - £300 collected

Or... OEM vRS suspension - £50 collected.

Pics etc Sunday. PM/reply for more info.

Cheers

Dave

Could be interested in all three engine caps oil, washer and coolant if the Porsche cap doesn't go.

I see from the build thread that the Porka cap has been on the car a while, what sort of condition is it in?

Also just around the corner so no postage needed, could you pm me a price for all three collected :)

Would also love the Columbus but pre-Crimbo is awful timing.

It is. Totally lost the love... Tried buying new shiny bits but it's no good - the lure of a big auto luxo barge like an A6 or a Beemer 3series estate with the 3l straight six is too hard to resist.

Plan is to strip all the goodies apart from the coilovers and then sell with or without the coils cheap... It's been a good car but something German is calling me ;)