De-badged my VRS yesterday

I was coming around to the debadging thing for the 'clean look' so not too sure why you'd leave the vRS badge in place.

I see that it's smaller than the other badges but it's still one step short of a cleaner look?

I guess that vRS has more kudos than 'Skoda' or 'Octavia'.

Still, I'm glad you stopped short of removing the rear wiper. This is a trend I've still yet to get my head around.

Good to see a vRS in the best colour too!

• Like 1

I was coming around to the debadging thing for the 'clean look' so not too sure why you'd leave the vRS badge in place.

I see that it's smaller than the other badges but it's still one step short of a cleaner look?

I guess that vRS has more kudos than 'Skoda' or 'Octavia'.

Still, I'm glad you stopped short of removing the rear wiper. This is a trend I've still yet to get my head around.

Good to see a vRS in the best colour too!

Removing the rear wiper? That's hilarious!  I can just imagine someone ranting before whipping it off whilst cussing  "bloody Skoda, who do they think they are providing me with technology just to keep me safe and my journey comfortable and legal". Pfff. Whatever next? 

I like the de-badged look by the way. Mine will stay on, but I do like it.

I'm going to email my dealer and see if they can do this for me. Think the skoda badge is not required tbh s the badge in the centre says the brand. Vrs I feel needs to stay. Octavia, well for purely symmetrical point of view it has too go.

• Like 1

Guest Cossiecol

I'm going to email my dealer and see if they can do this for me. Think the skoda badge is not required tbh s the badge in the centre says the brand. Vrs I feel needs to stay. Octavia, well for purely symmetrical point of view it has too go.

Let me know what they say as I'll do the same at the start of Feb.

Yep I agree with the above, the Skoda badge tells people the brand, and keeping Octavia after taking Skoda off would look silly.

Mozz that looks loads better. SWMBO bought me some of them plate surrounds for Christmas yesterday which I'll put on next week.

Same colour as the one i have ordered Mozz looks well de badged, where did you buy the number plate surround in the second pic are they from ebay?

Hi mate got the surrounds from eBay. I'll post up the link when I'm on the computer. They weren't expensive and easy to fit!!

• Like 1

Way things are going on here, the badged version will be unique.

I quite like being Unique and Original , so they're staying put.

As it left the factory is okay by me,those who like without that's fine.

Enjoy your look!

I've debadged every car i've had,

I just thinks it looks tidier and is easier to clean with no badges on,

Altho have to agree if it was mine the vrs badge would be gone aswell