Spring Action Day @ Castle Combe 26th April 2014 - CLUBSTAND ONLY

devonutopia

Jason do you still have any of the passes available at all?

Let me know cheers Lee.

As a couple of posts above I currently have TWO "car and driver" passes. :)  £12.62 and if paid for tonight, can post tomorrow morning as going P.O anyway.

Weather looks changeable folks, may need an umbrella and wellies, remember the muddy briskoda parking two years ago..

http://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/castle-combe/sn14-7/daily-weather-forecast/715941?day=8

Link valid for today (sat 19th) only because tomorrow it will link to a different day.

Didn't realise who that was - "Slotty" I presume?

Yes. That's Me Simon is talking a about Jason. I'm Matty aka Slotty or vice versa...;)

I received the ticket on Thursday. I guess that the Brisky Clubstand one I purchased...?

Matty

Can you please let me know if you have any spaces come up? I missed the national meet last year due to my appendix rupturing and this years is too far from me. Would be good to meet other skoda fans :)

• Like 1

I can't make it this weekend and I have a car and driver entry pass.

If anyone is after one then pm me and you can have it (providing it's okay with Devonutopia).

I'm in West Bromwich just outside Birmingham.

It's a bit late for postage but I'm happy to meet up with someone. Shame for it to go to waste.

If it's any help _jim and frenchieg I am traveling down to Cheltenham from Hinckley tomorrow.

M6>M42>M5 and could transport tickets if pick ups are on my route.

PM me if it is of any use.

EDIT: just realised frenchieg is in Rugby so unlikely to be of any help.

Trying to sort getting jims ticket off him but does anybody know if I can pay for a passenger on the day so I can bring my boy???

You can buy passenger wristband for track on the day, I'd imagine you can buy an entry ticket for him on the day too as it won't alter the number of cars on the stand.

Technically you need a car and driver pass to get on the actual stand, but plead ignorance or say you booked with the organiser too late and just pay the normal entry fee and sure it will be OK.

Hairball here back after an extended sabbatical. I'll try and turn up for the club stand only. I'll pay on the gate if I get there.

Good luck convincing the gate staff you have a car and driver clubstand pass. :D  This is why everyone on the stand has booked through me as I had to order a car and driver pass for every single car on the stand (so Combe know how many spots to leave us) - I doubt it will be a drama though, but expect to have to butter up gate staff to get on the clubstand!