A willing guinea pig required for VCDS settings documenting

I'm a willing guinea pig in the Stoke on Trent area..

Octy vRS Mk3 Estate

or 

Fabia Monte Carlo  ( In know this is not the right place for this - but hey)

You have lane assist though - I need a specific spec - Columbus and without Lane Assist. The Columbus needs to be showing the speed limit info on the maps, as mine doesn't, so need to try and spot a difference.

Also need a car with the automatic heated windscreen option, but that is a different requirement.

You have lane assist though - I need a specific spec - Columbus and without Lane Assist. The Columbus needs to be showing the speed limit info on the maps, as mine doesn't, so need to try and spot a difference.

Also need a car with the automatic heated windscreen option, but that is a different requirement.

And I am nowhere near Rossendale.

I have the speed limit signs on my Columbus and the auto heated screen option. I'm in the West Mids, so it's a bit of a trip, but I can come up on Friday if that's any good.

I have speed limit signs on my Amsdun - but this is not through recognition - it's because the Sat Nav knows which road I am on and knows the speed limit on that road - would love to have speed sign recognition enabled.

Might have to invest in a cable and software.

I have the speed limit signs on my Columbus and the auto heated screen option. I'm in the West Mids, so it's a bit of a trip, but I can come up on Friday if that's any good.

Very kind, what is your exact spec?

Sent from my phone so please excuse brevity and spelling

Out of interest are you able to activate the high beam assist with VCDS or does it need extra hardware? Thanks

It needs either the high beam assist camera or the lane assist camera. Not worked out how to enable it on the lane assist camera yet though. Most of the options are there, but needs further investigation.

andyvee, on 31 Dec 2013 - 09:58, said:

Very kind, what is your exact spec?

It's a 2.0 TDi Elegance with Park Assist, Winter Pack, LED Rear Lights, Electric Seats, Columbus and Canton. Definitely no Lane Assist.