Front Control Arm Bushings question

Hello Guys,

I have a 2002 Octavia L&K 1.8T AGU Engine  Chasis No.TMBAL41U928549849

I need to replace the front control arm bushings and I just want the factory set up.

Dealer dont want to give me the part number

I was looking on ebay and its look like the part I need is 8N0 407 181B or 1J0 407 181 7RL

If you check the pictures, one have some spaces and the other is solid rubber all around.

Can somebody let me know which one is the correct part number I need for my car.  I going to order these parts from ebay USA so there is not return.

Maybe somebody that have access to EKTA can help me

THX,

Isaac

BUUSHINHG_zps154ec615.jpg

Edited by Turbo_Boss

1J0 is factory fit but both parts will fit, the 8N0 will just give slightly better feel,and is off TT/LCR/S3/R32.

My car has factory wheels and factory size tires are 205/55/16.  I am looking just to have the factory ride.  Here in my country the streets are in bad conditions and have a lot of holes.

So, if I use the 8N0, do my ride feeling will be the same or since the streets in my country are bad it going to feel harder.

Whats your advice?

THX,

Isaac

I had the LCR filled bushes and they are bad,the ride is harsh ,on cold weather and ice the ride is innaceptable.....after allmost 1 year they got cracked a bit and settle down but not much.Over the potwholes car feels like is crushing.

Few months ago I replaced them with standard and the ride is much better,ride is alot smooth

I run on standards 205/55/r16 and roads on my country are not that bad

1J0 407 181 is the correct part. Make sure you align them correctly, so the kidney-shaped space is on the side away from the wheel.

Well, I think I hear you guys loud and clear.  I going to order 1J0 407 181.

I also need to change the Rear Bean Bushings. 

This is the part number I found on internet  1J0 501 541C Can sombody please confirm me if this is the correct part for my car

THX

1J0501541C_zps0407d9cd.jpg

Hey guys,

I think I will change all the bushings on both of my front arms.

Can somebody help me with the part number of the part I have market with a red arrow.   That part conect the front stabilizer with the front arms. That part looks like is made of fiber reinforced plastic.

Any other advise of aditional things you recomend me to change?

THX for your help

Isaac

Bushings_zps723f209f.jpg

Regarding that plastic link thats goes between the sway bar and the control arms, I found this part number: 1J0411315 and the only diference is that they have the same part number but ends with the letter C, G J and K.

Whats the correct version for my car?

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_IV--1.8T/Suspension/Sway_Bar/3

THX,

Isaac