Pasty Badge Group Buy #10

PastyBoy

I have discussed it with the print guys before; but the problem is the shape.

The vinyl needs to bend so much to fit flush that it'd either have to not be resin finished (which'll look pretty crap) or be funnily shaped so it doesn't lift at the edge which it's stuck in place.

I did run some prototypes way way back when but they were pretty unsuccessul.

I'll see if they can think of anything that has improved/changed in the years since and see if we can some up with a solution

I have discussed it with the print guys before; but the problem is the shape.

The vinyl needs to bend so much to fit flush that it'd either have to not be resin finished (which'll look pretty crap) or be funnily shaped so it doesn't lift at the edge which it's stuck in place.

I did run some prototypes way way back when but they were pretty unsuccessul.

I'll see if they can think of anything that has improved/changed in the years since and see if we can some up with a solution

Hey Pasty, I didn't think this would be an original idea, I look forward to hearing if technology has moved on"

(still cannot believe the price of those things!!!)

Fitted mine at the weekend look awesome!! But sadly on fitting the rear badge I dropped it on the floor and it landed sticky side down!!! Wasn't happy!! But the front looks awesome!!

Great work dude!!

Fitted mine at the weekend look awesome!! But sadly on fitting the rear badge I dropped it on the floor and it landed sticky side down!!! Wasn't happy!! But the front looks awesome!!

Great work dude!!

Talk about bad luck!  :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

just incase anyone is interested in some retro style badges and cant wait till the next GB I have my set which I bought from Pastyboy a few months back but I didn't get around to fitting them other than the steering wheel centre badge.

I've changed my mind on fitting now so if anyone would like to buy mine off me they are available. I have got a full set of retro badges (front, rear, 4x wheel centres and steering wheel centre). Cut for pre-fl mk2 Octavia. the steering wheel badge has been used so will need some extra adhesive the rest are still in the envelope unused.

I'm not allowed to post in the for sale section so hopefully this friendly but shameful post wont annoy anyone too much. PM me if your interested

• 3 weeks later...

Next GB will probably be run in the summer

individual productions are available as and when required though but obviously don't benefit from the reduced prices of the GB

Can i be added to a list please?

I'm after Skoda Motorsport design for the boot and bonnet for a Mk1 Fabia along with a set of 4 of the same design (Skoda Motorsport) for vrs wheels please

there is no list.

as said a new GB won't happen until the summer but individual productions are available to those who don't want to wait.

i'll lock this thread now to avoid confusion