4 bar fuel reg...

The best and proven combination is BAM injectors+3 bar fpr+LCR fuel pump  :happy:

If you go 4 bar fpr route you can expect big problems with irregular flow through the rpm range because by increasing pressure maximum fuel flow drops. Example; @3bar flow is 135LPH but @4bar is 105LPH and also boost pressure plays here big part in equation. @5000rpm stage 2 usually sees 1.2bar, add 4bar base pressure=5.2bar :giggle:    

Edited by Gonzaga

pointless unless needed, which is what Gonzaga is saying, it will cause roughly 15% (IIRC)more fuelling which you won't need unless mapped for it.

+1

some mappers like REVO map the 4bar FPR into their stage 2 mapping and change the duty cycle of the injectors.

• Like 1

+1

some mappers like REVO map the 4bar FPR into their stage 2 mapping and change the duty cycle of the injectors.

+1  :happy:

Just to add, if its not maped right ECU will decrease the flow by the same amount which you can check by logging block 032.

I currently have a 4 bar regulator on my car, but will be going to a 3 bar one and adjusting the map to suit. the 4 bar regulator will be for sale once I'm happy that everything is fine and dandy with the lower fuel pressure.