David Cameron and Vladimir Putin - what the......?

domhnall

Well David Cameron MP is still in charge as Prime Minister and has the freedom to make many rather important defence or offence decisions.

He says the Conservative and Unionist Party are the Elected UK Government and he is the leader.

No opposition from any other Parties, and Theresa May MP or Andrea Leadsom MP are not going to say boo to a goose.

Lets see just how many more British Forces head towards Eastern Europe and what other measures of the military kind the UK prime Minister commits the UK to.

Last week a lame duck Prime Minister and now he is Archie again, World Leader, onwards and upwards.

I would say Putin has no chance in a square go with Theresa May MP Prime Minister.

I am not so sure how Theresa May MP Prime Minister will do in the commons on the vote for a UK Nuclear Deterrent will go her or the Conservative & Unionist Governments way.

Lets see if it does go their way what the United States say about a trade agreement for the UK to borrow money to buy the new systems to be able to protect the United States of Americas interests.

I would say Putin has no chance in a square go with Theresa May MP Prime Minister.

I am not so sure how Theresa May MP Prime Minister will do in the commons on the vote for a UK Nuclear Deterrent will go her or the Conservative & Unionist Governments way.

Lets see if it does go their way what the United States say about a trade agreement for the UK to borrow money to buy the new systems to be able to protect the United States of Americas interests.

We replace trident, US becomes our trading friend very quickly.

We don't replace trident, we lose our seat at the top table of the UN.

The UK is always getting told what it can or can not have or do. The biggest friend is a bully that lends money and says how it must be spent. The nuclear deterrent can never be used and thw USA would be the one in control. Oil and gas and stealing others resources was Britain's speciality and now The USA's. World power or biggest bully, only Russia and China and JAPAN RULE Only until someone small fires a nuclear missile in anger.

We are capable of building our own intendant deterrent.

so why do we always pay the USA to build and maintain our systems?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13442735

Pick a number any number and then that is what Post Brexit UK will pay to be a big Player and sit at the Top Tables 

of the UN, NATO, G7, G8, G20 etc etc.  Small Fish in a big pond with big Fire Power and that currently might fire blanks.

Only to deter & not even in full working order in the case of the current UK Fleet.

The UK's Golden Goose that belongs to us all and is a nice little investment.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36076411

Edited by GoneOffSKi

Good article in the paper yesterday confirming we pay to lease the system from the US navy. Independent my arse

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Theresa May MP i/ PM s probably the best deterrent the UK has.

I would put my money on her in a square go with Putin or Trump / Clinton, and as for the little mumpty in North Korea he would be crushed 

under hert kitten heals.

It looks like she might scare other leaders who are mainly male and short in stature.

At the G20 Japan and China can bump their gums all they like about what they want from the UK and their investments in the UK.

and deals and and tariffs and how 'Its their ball and they are running off to the EU Countries with it'.

Ta ra,

what is your hurry, here is your hat.

So no loss to British or European or even world politics.

Call Me Dave off to be able to receive real money now.

Not earn it, just get lots of jobs for past favours and services rendered and for being David Cameron ex Prime Minister.

• 4 years later...