How Fast are Briskoda 2014 - Saturday August 16th

PastyBoy

ok we are a go

Saturday August 16th

8am Session & 10am session have both had our names pencilled against them.

As said first come first served on the sessions.

There is a potential that if we sell all of 10am and not all of 8am, MSV may be forced to release the remaining spaces to the general public but we'll cross that bridge if/when we get to it.

Contact number is 0843 453 3000

Stuart is my contact although anyone who picks up the phone should be aware of what "I want to book in to the 8/10am Briskoda How Fast event on August 16th" means.

As per previous years they should at this point just take your payment details with the money not actually being taken until we ell the whole session or a couple of weeks before the event; whichever is later.

go go go

I'm off to eBay "Hybrid Fabia VRS" so that i can come play too ;)

If we create 8am and 10am lists and add yourself to them once you have called up with your details

that'll allows me to keep track of where we've got to

Think im being blind jason, I will have a look tomorrow morning and then call them up

There you go Taylor93

Edited by Toxicvrs
  • Like 1

Asked Richard the same question and probably never...They will charge your account 2-3 weeks befere the event and then may send you an email. I booked nearly month ago and still no email

What time are you planning to leave...? Going to convoy with Richard...?

1. Niceyellow vrs - Brisk Rover

2. BossFox - Yeti vRS
3. Sharkrider - fabia vRS estate
4, James I - Golf V6
5. HardcoreHobbit - Octy 1 vRS
6. j0hn - mk2 vRS
7. Jonny5ive - Popemobile/VRoomster
8. vRSAlex - mk2 vRS
9. Sparkly - mk2 Fabia vRS
10. devonutopia - The Mongrel
11. M12MKD - Octavia vRS Combi
12. sibart - Mkll Octavia vRSish
13. Ilmor - Mk1 Fabia vRS

14. Bian - Mk2 Octavia

15. Slotty - MK2 Fabia Sport

16. Dave And Lolli - Mk1 Octavia Estate

17. andy68 - MK1 Octavia VRS

18. Taylor93 - TBA

Anyone else... still spots on the 8am session, 10am is full.

• Like 1

15s on the Brisk Rover, cheap cheap :thumbup:

As long as it's dry, I'm using Yokohama AD08R. If it rains, I'll be on Michelins of some description. Also, if it is wet your tyre choice is irrelevant as I am a rain master and you'll only see the back end of the car getting smaller and smaller :D

• Like 1

It's far more fun in the wet on Toyo 888s.

I remember doing Brisky How Fast 1 like that in my Fabia and I had oversteer on demand in every corner.

It was hilarious.

Still came right near the top of the order too.  2nd or 3rd I think.

The first post should really be updated with that info. :)

Done

As said looks like the 10am session is full but those who fancy an early start an attend and do the 8am session alongside Richard and his Fiesta and potentially some of his Fiesta mates.

With the PastyWagon now out of commission I'm trackday car less but may make the trip up to officiate and spectate, at least that way I should (hopefully) avoid having to do the journey home on the back of a recovery truck! :thumbup:

yes it'll be another £90

I did ask if we could get a hefty discount for attending 2 sessions straight after one another and was politely told "no"

Done

As said looks like the 10am session is full but those who fancy an early start an attend and do the 8am session alongside Richard and his Fiesta and potentially some of his Fiesta mates.

With the PastyWagon now out of commission I'm trackday car less but may make the trip up to officiate and spectate, at least that way I should (hopefully) avoid having to do the journey home on the back of a recovery truck! :thumbup:

Bring your helmet with you, you're welcome to a ride in the Brisk Rover :thumbup:

Done

I am sure there is a Golf for you to have a go in PastyBoy, make sure you fetch the necessary head protection  :thumbup: