Columbus 5238 Firmware and V10 maps

Just updated my columbus to the above from 3974 and V9 maps - haven't really noticed a great difference yet though.

Has anyone else upgraded and maybe spotted some sort of improvement that I haven't noticed yet ?

Edited by Berniebloke

Doesn't the 5238 firmware have radio text?

As far as I could see, that was the only worthwhile reason to upgrade (hence why I haven't).

To help others, what is the factory part number of your Columbus (from the sticker on the casing) and where did you get the firmware from?

Where did you get the firmware update Bernie and is yours a DAB version?

Edit no it won't be if you've updated from 3xxx

No mine isn't DAB. My firmware came from the company that supplied my Columbus (part of the service with their three year warranty) but they only supply for customers who have purchased the columbus from them. Whilst watching the screen during the update it did look for DAB but of course did nothing when it didn't find it