What to buy.......

Once again I've got Itchy feet and looking to get rid of Ambrosia  ( 11plate TSi Vrs DSG 16.5K on the clock )

I'm torn between an 11 Plate 3.6, V6 4X4 Superb Elegenge Estate, DSG ( 260 BHP ) less than 5K on the clock  or a 10 plate Jaguar 2.2 ( 190 BHP ) XF, Full loaded Diesel  ( 8 speed auto/leather ) with around 35K on the clock for roughly the same money

What would you do?

Mmmmm, I' ve looked at the 3.0 V6 diesel, decisions , decisions

They got 20" rims too, nearly as big as your company vehicle.... only downside is down here in the shires they seem to be the car of choice for the middle management d1cksinahurry

Jag is nice, but Being a JLR vehicle they are not the most reliable either and repairs can be expensive.

Someone at work got a backstreet garage to change the brake pads and there is something they did that sent the computer haywire.

Ended up costing them around £600 to get it fixed.

It's an 08 reg and they've spent £2500 on running repairs in two years and now want to get shot of it.

It's spent three months of those two years off the road.

Superb is nice, if you want a big cruiser.

High day to day running cost if do do decent miles in it though.