Used Sport

chris c

It's only a little bruise - nothing mechanical has been broken...think of it as a character building experience for your Citigo that will toughen it up for those mean urban streets ;)

lol - I don't think I'd see it that way...

• Like 1

So sorry to hear it fella. Hope they have repaired the car for you. As I mentioned on another topic that I had this car for a week.

You had this car for a week??

Supplying dealers bodyshop have quoted £860 to repair it :think: fill the dent and paint rear quarter and door then add new decals.

I'm now looking into getting someone to do PDR dent removal on it and hopefully machine polish out the scratch.

Here's a pic of the dent ...

20140219_163117.jpg

You had this car for a week??

Supplying dealers bodyshop have quoted £860 to repair it :think: fill the dent and paint rear quarter and door then add new decals.

I'm now looking into getting someone to do PDR dent removal on it and hopefully machine polish out the scratch.

Here's a pic of the dent ...

20140219_163117.jpg

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the repair cost.

Yes, I was the prv owner of your citigo. You bought it from hughes right? What history did they mention about the car?