FL Orders log results

merseadog

Picking up my Yeti tomorrow :)

I feel like a child on Christmas Eve.

Oh Yeah, it been a long time for you waiting. May the sun be out, Climate Control on and drive...

Oh Yeah, it been a long time for you waiting. May the sun be out, Climate Control on and drive...

Of the weather forecast is correct them it will be wipers on rather than climate control :o

Will be taking it for a 100 mile round trip as soon as we pick it up.

Mine was delivered yesterday.

First impressions of the new greenline compared to my previous 110bhp 2wd:

Car is quieter

Ride is more compliant and comfortable without the low profile and excessively wide tyres

Gearchange is much easier and more precise with the different engine.

Stop start seems to work well, and is much less noticeable than in a colleagues Merc.

Alcantara seats seem more comfortable than straight leather option, and with the electric adjustment it is possible to get a very comfortable position. (The seat squab angle was never right in the previous car)

Finally the bluetooth works correctly with my S3 phone and it stays connected even with the address list loaded.

• Like 1

Went and signed the paperwork for mine this morning - delivery next Tuesday - ordered 17th March.

Jungle Green L&K 170CR DSG Outdoor with many options.

• Like 1

Picked up the Yeti SE this morning (2.0 130 Black) after a brief panic by the motability rep who thought she'd had the towbar fitted to the wrong vehicle - until she remembered it was a detachable :p

Went for a trip to Blackpool (100 mile round trip) and so far I'm impressed!

Love cruise control; the AC is much, much better than the 207's; the ride, driving position and handling are excellent and I got 47mpg (54 on maxi dot) which I reckon is pretty good for a first run.

I need to have a play with things to find where everything is and how everything works, but so far I'm a happy bunny and looking forward to a 250 mile trip tomorrow

• Like 1

I agree with that man above. The 13 pin is far more positive and robust. I believe it is now  the default issue/fit and rightly so.

Colin

Edited by eribaMotters

It might be better, and the standard, but my caravan is 22 years old :P (which is why we specifically asked for twin).

Called the dealer and it should have come with an adapter cable, but didn't. Now waiting for them to call back to say where it is :o

• 2 weeks later...

First post so hope it works.

April 23rd---Yeti ordered from Rainworth, 1.2 'S' in Cappuccino.

May 26th----Build week

June 3rd-----At Germany port

June 17th---At UK port

June 25th---Collected Yeti

Find Hill Hold assist very usefull and when grandson shows me how to set up GSM 3 that should be a plus as well.

Have always had a spare wheel so, less space in boot, but I will feel better for having one.

I found a lot of good info on your site before ordering, THANKS to all.

post-115911-0-95562000-1405455090_thumb.jpg  

• Like 1

Just ordered Yeti Outdoor 2.0CR TDi 2wd in Lazer White.

This will be our third since 2010, delivery late July I've been told.

Just ordered Yeti Outdoor 2.0CR TDi 2wd in Lazer White.

This will be our third since 2010, delivery late July I've been told.

Call Friday to say car is in Emden awaiting shipping to Dublin

Ordered my Yeti Outdoor 1.2 TSI SE DSG on 21st March.

Added Amundsen Sat Nav option a week later

Collected it on 2nd June 2 weeks ahead of predicted delivery date.

Call Friday to say car is in Emden awaiting shipping to Dublin

Arrived at dealers and now awaiting PDI, installation of a swivel seat and then on for an I.V.A. and Cert of Conformity so won't be taking posession until mid to late next week.

Shod with Pirelli Cinturato P7's instead of the Dunlops SP's that previous and current Yeti came with. 

FFF3877780924EBC836A35676BF84771-0000314

0D15285E33F9474A853F1F7418FDDFC8-0000314

Edited by soccerc
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally took delivery of my new Laser White Skoda Yeti Outdoor today.

On way home 15km from dealer on a 40km drive the TPM light and maxidot warning came on.  Pulled into side of road and took out manual to see what was wrong.  Treid the reset button to no avail so then checked tyre pressures; 2.4 kpa front, 3.0 rear.  Adjuste dpressures, pressed reset buttomn which extinguished the warning and continued homebound.  No recurrence of the TPM so assume it was someone in dealer adjusting pressures afte rthe pdi.

This is our third Snowmonster and did drive the Qashqai,  Ford EcoSport, Hyundai IX35 and a VW Tiguan the Yeti was best fit for our needs.

A945D57AA52A40AF9AD45DB2984BA576-0000314