FL Orders log results

merseadog

Ordered 19th Jan and picking it up tomorrow!!!!! Candy White Outdoor SE 2.0TDI 110ps 4x4

And by happy coincidence I have a 2 hour drive to Aberystwyth tomorrow afternoon - so I'm a happy bunny!!

Anybody with a Facelift non "Outdoor" SE may be interested in what my dealer showed me today. My provisional build date of week 19 for a Feb 19th/26th order had slipped to week 20, and has now gone to week 24. They are having standard fit Scudo wheel supply? issues according to the screen. This could tie in with the change of standard wheel on the Outdoor SE to Annapurna.

Check p36 & p38 in the April 2014 brochure now out on download. It is confusing if you look back into the specs earlier in the brochure.

Colin

Ordered 17th March:

Outdoor 2.0 TDi 170CR L&K 4x4 DSG

Jungle Green,Rough Road Package, Rear View Camera, Stainless Pedals, Upgraded Sound, MDI, Kessy, Rear mud flaps, Spare wheel, TPMS, Heated washer nozzles.

Phoned dealer today and have a build date of week 22.

Looks like early July delivery.

9 weeks since ordering and no build date yet (don't know if that's normal? ). Dealer haven't responded to my queries so will be having a trip over to them this week.

Edited by fatgit

9 weeks since ordering and no build date yet (don't know if that's normal? ). Dealer haven't responded to my queries so will be having a trip over to them this week.

Some dealers are very good a customer communication, others are not.................

Chase the dealer is my advice.

Fred

Had my build date last week. From order to a build week was 9 weeks. Got told week 22 which is a 2015 build change. I was told a few cosmetic changes and you can order a flat bottom steering wheel for £150, oh and prices have gone up!!!! Hopping for June delivery. Might be tempted in the steering wheel if it has the paddles for the gears. Waiting for more info from the dealers.

HI .

Thought i would update on my Yeti order , have just heard it is on the transporter to the garage so should be collecting on Thu 01 May 

Ordered Fri 31 Jan so 11 weeks and 6 days from order to getting .

Candy white TDI SE DSG 4X4

you can order a flat bottom steering wheel for £150

I don't know how old you are but do you remember the British Leyland Allegro, it came with a square steering wheel

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=square+steering+wheel+allegro&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=2ntWU7T7KMiv7AbK2YCoDA&sqi=2&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=750

• Like 1

My dad had one of those "All agros". He did not keep it long.

The flat bottomed wheels are nice. My wife has one on her VW Up. I cannot see why it would cost so much extra on a Yeti.

Colin

My dad had one of those "All agros". He did not keep it long.

The flat bottomed wheels are nice. My wife has one on her VW Up. I cannot see why it would cost so much extra on a Yeti.

Colin

I'm hoping the Allegro steering wheel has the flappy paddles. But I think sadly not. Maybe Audi drivers wanted some compensation for having the same wheel.

She is now on a Train to Emden docks for shipping to UK this weekend.She was built on the 7th April, so not bad wait. Built 6 weeks exactly from placing order. I don't know if anything made it go quicker or not to the production line as it was  a 2.0CDTi 110 SE Outdoor 4x4 with "off-road" button in Metal Grey.

Call from Dealer. She has arrived at the dealership. I don't have work tomorrow and the wife is out at a Spa day so I might just drive past and have a quick look out the back of the dealership.

• Like 1

I might just drive past and have a quick look out the back of the dealership.

Went and had a look and there she is. This was the first time I have seen the Metal Grey metallic paint and I do like it. Dark grey with a hue of blue (at least to my old eyes). I should of had the standard 17inch Scudo wheels but  I have the optional extra 17inch Annapurna fitted instead which confirms a post I read elsewhere that there was a change due to a shortage. I am pleased.

From my http://www.briskoda.net/forums/gallery/album/1345-zeanie-yeti/ Gallery

tn_gallery_115363_1345_98600.pngtn_gallery_115363_1345_98602.png

Edited by Zeanie
  • Like 1

Went and had a look and there she is. This was the first time I have seen the Metal Grey metallic paint and I do like it. Dark grey with a hue of blue (at least to my old eyes). I should of had the standard 17inch Scudo wheels but  I have the optional extra 17inch Annapurna fitted instead which confirms a post I read elsewhere that there was a change due to a shortage. I am pleased.

From my http://www.briskoda.net/forums/gallery/album/1345-zeanie-yeti/ Gallery

tn_gallery_115363_1345_98600.pngtn_gallery_115363_1345_98602.png

looks good,first metal grey that I have seen on FL Yeti,I quite liked the discontinued steel grey metalic,as for wheels looking at latest brochure all 4x4 range have had wheel changes with "S" getting 16" Nevis the "SE" 17" Annapurnas and " Elegance" with 17" Silver Origamis

Ordered 1.2 TSI S DSG yesterday, 25/3/2014. Nothing special: Corrida Red with white roof and a spare wheel. Bracing myself for a four month wait. 

Dealer just told us that we have a provisional build week 20, i.e. just a couple of weeks away. Can that really be true? Very quick if so. 

Called the dealer but they still don't have a build date (Feb 16 order).

Evidently I should have been updated every week.

Really, could the dealer explain what was the problem or have you got a lot of extras on a different colour. I would of thought you would have a build date by now, have you had at least the STATUS 10 build date yet? Status 10 is the proposed date, status 20 is the actual build date

Ordered today:

Outdoor 2.0 TDi 170CR L&K 4x4 manual

Jungle Green

Electric drivers seat

Rear mud flaps

Spare wheel

TPMS

Heated washer nozzles.

My provisional BW19 has just been confirmed, so it will be built week commencing 5th May.

Really, could the dealer explain what was the problem or have you got a lot of extras on a different colour. I would of thought you would have a build date by now, have you had at least the STATUS 10 build date yet? Status 10 is the proposed date, status 20 is the actual build date

Nope, absolutely nothing. Just ordered a 110 2.0 SE in black, no extras. 

Nope, absolutely nothing. Just ordered a 110 2.0 SE in black, no extras. 

Meanwhile I ordered the day before you, Outdoor CR170 Elegance with extras and it's been built and should be in the UK any day now...

Bizarre.

My guess is that dealers have so many cars allocated and those come with associated places in the queue, once those are sold then further orders just join the back of the queue. I doubt that many would admit it though.

My guess is that dealers have so many cars allocated and those come with associated places in the queue, once those are sold then further orders just join the back of the queue. I doubt that many would admit it though.

I tend to agree with you,I ordered my 140 yeti elegance outdoor with spare ,towbar prep ,front and rear parking sensors,through Carfile which is being supplied by dealer in Mansfield,placed order on 9th January and still waiting for a confirmed build date.