Copeys Rapid

Welcome to the Rapid section. The new dash trims and steering wheels do lift the interior ambience a bit, I guess you'd agree the interior is a step up from the Fabia?

yeah its definatly a stepup. I love being in it

The monty was petrol

Still quite respectable MPG wise then. It'll be interesting to hear what your brim->brim MPG calculation works out at on the Rapid, I'm not sure there are many Rapid TDI owners on this forum atm.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a quick update.... the car went back wednesday night so the "detailer" can get the scratches out that came with the car. They got rid of 2 of the scratches but they missed one and put 10x more on it so i have put a conplaint in. Annoyingly everytime i have collected this car from them it has been raining so couldnt look at it there and then so always a few days after

Nice looking car  :hi:

I picked up my 1.6 TDi SE 2 weeks ago and still getting used to it. (in petrol blue)

Had a 56 plate 1.9TDi VW Jetta before so have a good comparison. Loving the mpg...700 miles at an average of 65mpg.

Im getting used to the diesel aswell as the car size itself.

im really liking the amount of fuel i have used so far... on 1030 miles and only filled up twice and only used nearly a 1/4 of a tank onthe 2nd tank :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well a quick update... cars done over 2100miles now and its had a day trip up to leeds last sunday and averaged 87mpg on the motorway which i was impressed with :)

today i have upgraded the 2 dipped beam bulbs which are a pain in the a**.

and i have gave the car a quick wash. Still loving the car :)

• 3 weeks later...