Essex/Suffolk Spring Meet in Bury st Edmunds

skoda-stu

Last year around this time I started a topic for a meet just before the show season starts and was wondering if anyone would be up for this again? last time we managed 6 Skoda's hopefully it can be beaten, show some intrest and I will put a date on it cheers guys and girls . . . .

• Like 1

Would depend when and where and at what time for me.

Bury St. Edmunds would work for me.

Edited by Prykey

Nice to see some interest I was thinking the last Saturday in march or one of the first Saturday's in April

I can't do ether of them, I'll keep an eye on the thread though to see if anything changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Im thinking we need to put a date on this so the last saturday in march is out of the question what are peoples thoughts on April the 19th we have a better chance of good weather then?

Sorry I can't make that date as we will be in France but I hope it goes well if thats the date you end up going for.

Hi skoda-stu, the 19th April is Easter Saturday so that's why you might not be getting many takers and it'll be a no from me as well unfortunately, just in case you are looking the 26th April is Castle Coombe.