gtb2256 turbo conversion inc equal length cast manifold

px53jdj

Right a change of plans means this is up for sale. And if you are looking at this you know what you are looking at.

The turbo is a Garrett Gtb2256vk Diesel spec turbo came off a 40,000 car good for 230-250+ hp with other mods injectors etc

The manifold is a equal length genuine VW item like the stainless tubular type but wont crack !

I have made an adapter plate to fit the turbo to the manifold which needs 2 studs fitting and a gasket between the turbo and adapter plate and it is ready to go ( I will let you know what the turbo is off when you collect it)

The turbo will need your actuator fitting from your old turbo as the one fitted will catch the bulkhead.

This turbo is a modification and will not just bolt up you will need to get a exhaust flange adapter made you will need a braided oil feed and a oil drain, and also mapping to suit. if you want a direct bolt on kit Darkside do one but this is £2000.

Pick up only sorry from leicester

For forum rules lets say offers around £450 so i can get myself a 150 hybrid turbo insted.

Photos are on my ebay listing  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261388225602

Is the turbo the gtb2256vk the hybrided version of the gtb2260vk the one that good for 350bhp or is it the gt2566v which is good for 250bhp but Isn't the gtb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2260vk won't do 350bhp - will nudge over 300.

This turbo for sale is as the first post - a slightly smaller version of the gtb2260vk, but probably has slightly better boost low down?  A good solid turbo though! :)

Hi yes this is a  gtb2256vk which is slightly smaller than the gtb2260vk which everyone uses. This will boost quicker but not flow as much gas at the higher Rev range bit to be honest it will need a custom map anyway so will probably not be much different if mapped properly. Hope this helps 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not that I want to ruin your business here but you are confusing GT and GTB turbos, GT won't ever be spooling faster than GTB as this is GT 2nd generation VNT technology and GTB is 3 generation VNT and it spools way faster... Other than that the price is really good and the turbo should produce 230-250bhp no problem

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...