Free Mequiars Wax

MozzieOwner

Good lad Grinch,

Might have a requirement to meet up with Mozzie in the near future so if you can't post, leave it to me, I 'might' be able to post via work at zero cost, if I'm sneaky.

Shame it's just a flyer to Halifax or would have suggested meeting for a brew

Can you Pretty Please bear me in mind if you Get hold of any as I'd love to get one...;)

Picked them up today, plus i got another freebie. Cheers again buddy.i will find out postage and get back to guys that asked me yesterday. Definately going to the meet we were talking about. Need to sort those wheels!

And yes Sparkly was a shame. Actually thought i saw you near King Cross but it had white wheels. I'll give you a shout when im next over.

• Like 1

How many of these are left and where can I collect from?

I'm travelling to Kent at the weekend so can possibly drop off or to be collected by the two from Kent? Or has other arrangements for postage been sorted?

• Like 1

Thank you for yesterday matt it was nice to meet you, thanks a lot for the iron awe I will report back with pics as soon as I've tried it.

Felt like I had learned a lot in short time we spent together, so again thanks..

Carl.

Just a quick thanks to both MozzieOwner for the free bottle of wax and to Sprakly for forwarding the wax with something I bought off him.

The car will need to be washed, polished and waxed now... No excuses!

• 2 weeks later...