What car next for 1500

Ideas guys?

Right have a few In mind which include another clio 172 as I had a cup before and loved it.

A civic b16 or type r seen cheap ones on gumtree.

Erm subaru a etc are last on the list as there guzzlers.

So wat do you guys thinks is a gd car to buy I need something fast tho lol

So let

Ideas guys?

Right have a few In mind which include another clio 172 as I had a cup before and loved it.

A civic b16 or type r seen cheap ones on gumtree.

Erm subaru a etc are last on the list as there guzzlers.

So wat do you guys thinks is a gd car to buy I need something fast tho lol

So let

To be honest for £1500 you won't get anything better than a mk1 octavia vrs or maybe a Leon cupra.

Edited by GAZ911

Leon cupra 1.8t, Octy 1.8t, MKIV Golf 1.8t, A3 1.8t, A4 1.8t, Passat 1.8t, Toledo 1.8t, (there's a theme here), or e36 323/328, e46 323/328, e39 528, Clio 172, ST170, MX-5, Primera GT, 306 gti, MR2?

I'd take the Octavia (funnily enough).

But I'm old and it's the best proposition as a everyday car. Considering running costs, practicality and reliability.

If it was just a case of buying the car for the most ****s and giggles, I'd get the Ph1. :)

I'd take the Octavia (funnily enough).

But I'm old and it's the best proposition as a everyday car. Considering running costs, practicality and reliability.

If it was just a case of buying the car for the most ****s and giggles, I'd get the Ph1. :)

true I would Defo would get another octy but all I have had is problems with it is problems if someone on on here is selling one pm me.

As far as a clio 172 I had a 172 cup and never had any problems with it apart from the cat collapsing which just required a decat and was fine ever since.

I love my octy but needs work which I just don't have the funds to fix

true I would Defo would get another octy but all I have had is problems with it is problems if someone on on here is selling one pm me.

As far as a clio 172 I had a 172 cup and never had any problems with it apart from the cat collapsing which just required a decat and was fine ever since.

I love my octy but needs work which I just don't have the funds to fix

I know that feeling! 

I've always fancied a 172 after having several 205 gti's waaay back.

Golf vr6

Without a shadow of a doubt!

Miss mine :(

839CE5E5-660C-4EB6-A79E-D672B6324FD8-345

th_C17F8A89-E85E-4CC9-ACA1-F5FC960A4961-

Non of the above mentioned come close.

I preferred mine over both my mk1 octy vrs and my current mk2 vrs!

Miss mine to the VR6 is the best golf ever hands down. Great engine and my highline had every extra so great cruiser on long journeys. Having 3 kids and a double push chair put the final nail in the coffin. Almost shed a tear when I sold it. Edited by chrisw4266

Miss mine to the VR6 is the best golf ever hands down. Great engine and my highline had every extra so great cruiser on long journeys. Having 3 kids and a double push chair put the final nail in the coffin. Almost shed a tear when I sold it.[/quote

My hand was forced and I broke mine rather than someone else drive/finish what I'd 99.9 % built. Had all the show stands lined up for it this year aswell :(

Gutted me to do it.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/277401-sis-mk3-golf-vr6breaking/