BREAKING silver fabia VRS 2004 **GETTING SCRAPPED THIS WEEKEND**

mattvrestate

CAR IS GETTING SCRAPPED THIS WEEKEND!!

IF ANYONE WANTS ANY OF THE DOORS OR TAILGATE AND CAN PICK UP FROM LEEDS THEN COME + GET A BARGAIN BEFORE THEY GET CRUSHED ;)!!!

Tailgate £20 had a vrs spoiler that has been removed.. no holes as they are just bonded on

All doors £15 each.. 3 are silver NSR is black

txt me for a quicker response

Matt

Not sure if there is anything left that could be posted, but either way received some bits today from Matt that were excellently packaged and arrived very quickly! Excellent, smooth transaction!

• Like 1

I need the wishbone / console / bushes both sides ... do you have these? If so how much? I can collect if your local (wakey / leeds etc)

i have both consoles with cupra solid bushes + the drivers wishbone..

give me a txt + ill sort u a price + when you can pick up.. im in Wakefield.. cars in Leeds so we can sort something pickup wise ;)

Matt

Hi mate do you have this bit available by any chance? The bit underneath the handbrake. As you can hopefully see from the picture, mine is snapped.

20140323_175728_zpsgeobweye.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Will take that tailgate off you. Also don't suppose you have the bonnet? If so how much?

Also, any idea how to remove the windscreen?

my mates having the windscreen

the bonnets sold + gone

tailgate is collection only n doesnt have a spoiler on. Still has vrs badge etc £20 collected from Leeds m8

Pm or txt me if u want it

Matt

Whats left matt?

90% of stuff for black roof lining conversion.. 3 black door cards.. dash with airbag.. vrs steering wheel no airbag.. chrome vrs pedals.. all doors (3 silver NSR is black).. front brakes.. OSR brake.. centre console

Logbook hasnt got back yet so didnt get scrapped..

90% of stuff for black roof lining conversion.. 3 black door cards.. dash with airbag.. vrs steering wheel no airbag.. chrome vrs pedals.. all doors (3 silver NSR is black).. front brakes.. OSR brake.. centre console

Logbook hasnt got back yet so didnt get scrapped..

price for the pedals please, Matt. Are they the whole pedal or just the covers?

Just covers £25 collected £30 posted.. they fit non vrs pedals (i have em on mine ;) )

Cheers, Matt. I'll get back to you, need to see what's disposable this week first. If they go they go but I'll check back, cheers :)

hello,

how much for the black headlining?

Does this include all the pillars erc?

Do you still have the sun visors and the grab handles?

Will the above fit an fabia estate?

thanks

Pedro

hello,

how much for the black headlining?

Does this include all the pillars erc?

Do you still have the sun visors and the grab handles?

Will the above fit an fabia estate?

thanks

Pedro

headlining wont fit an estate but A pillars + B pillars + grab handles + interior light + visors + door seals will..

i have done it to my estate + then sprayed the roof + remaining rear trims satin black

I have everything to convert a normal fabia to black roof lining except these following items:

Drivers sun visor

rear door seals x2

So the parts i do have are:

Roof lining

grab handles

interior light

Rear view mirror

pass sun visor

A pillars

B pillars

C pillars

rear plastic roof trim

front door seals x2

For all of the above £80 collected

i will not post the headlining.

for the parts you will need for your estate i can do for £50. I can post for £60 all in