Yeti B pillar covers

dmi

The dealer or a scrap yard / online breakers springs to mind.

The B post is painted.

I think he means the aftermarket black B post colours so you lose the Yeti feature where the B post is the only body colour part connecting the lower body to the roof.

In answer to the question, I have no idea in the UK.

I'd look at superskoda . com

Is that an external part?

Thought he was referring to the B-pillar covers by the seat belts.

Yes, it's an add on cheap thing that looks a bit err....  well, makes the Yeti look more like a normal car as it hides one of the styling features.

Ideal for the Face Lift version I suppose.

• Like 3

Superskoda or Skodadop are the only places that sell them, I thought about them at one time but decided against them. The only person that I think has them on his Yeti is Johnceebee.

Bossfox love the comment that they would be OK for the F/L, classic

Tony

• Like 1

I bought some from superskoda, I put them on and took them straight off again.

They looked terrible! Like bossfox said, they made it look like a regular car, and when I removed them one of them snapped so I couldn't even sell them on.

I'd save the money.

Yes as ManxSkoda says I have them fitted on mine purchased from Super Skoda site. You can see them on the link on my signature at the bottom

Sorry Guys, yes the black external covers, my Yeti has the black gloss roof and silver body, so it may not look odd.

I agree the body colour B pillars work if the roof is the same colour as the body.